Ebb & Flow Experts! What should i do?

fortphoenix

Hey guys, starting an ebb & flow in 3x6 botanicare trays with 36... plan on cloning 1-2 weeks then vegging 2 weeks (4 weeks from clone to flower) but i need a couple suggestion on what I should do…

1) I want to clone AND veg in an aerocloner, then flower in the f&d trays but I’m not sure how i can do this. what i want to do but I’m not sure if i can is root in the aerocloner (so i can root with speed) then somehow place the clone in rockrool for veg without stunting/hurting it… and once it was time for flower should i just place it in a 6” rock wool cube. is this possible/productive?

2) what medium do you think would be ideal for my setup if not rock wool??? I’m also thinking about using hydroton in net pots .. once the clone is rooted and ready for veg i can put the plant in a pot with hydroton and once once its time for flower i can put the netcup with the hydroton/plant in a bigger pot with more hydroton

so what you guys think? any help/feedback is hugely appreciated… also! was wondering what you guys would think is ideal for lights 1 1k gavita per table or 2 600w? THANK YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom