Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Around how much Marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce?

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10') DroJo's Avatar

Re: Around how much marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce??

gosh...

hows the quality when compared to indoor?

i kno indoorer's loose the sun quality, but being in a controlled enviornment, that has to be an advantage.

Outdoor obviously wins with yield, but quality wise, who comes out on top??

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

re: Around how much Marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce?

in most cases indoor ...

420 Member

Multiple plants, indoors. 1 to 5 ounces per plant. Outdoors, i've seen many "bushes" over 5lbs per plant.

I average 4-6 ounces per plant indoors with 5 gallon buckets and 600 watt lights. Strain dependent. I'm limited to a max plant height of about 4.5 - 5 feet do to my tents height and the lights needing to hang. If you over stuff the plants in the area and dont let the light reach the lower parts of the plants you'll decrease yield and potency in the constantly shaded area.

Quote Originally Posted by Weed420 View Post
    A lot of variables. Strains, nutes,co2, soils and so on. But as a general rule of thumb if your getting 2 ounces cured per plant your doing good. If your getting 5 you're doing excellent.
    And of course the outdoors are the real beauties. 2 lbs a plant is good. I've known people that have gotten 5 lbs per plant.

Wow it did start a debate though

hey hold on a min this is indoors growin section right....so pls lets keep it real...like the earlier posts said, between 1-3 ounces is a ball park No, for like a cupboard limited growth area. depending on ya strain and how compact, tight ya buds r, but easy gauge bewteen 1 nd 1/2 to 2 nd 1/2 is like easy....above that nd more care attention will be required. nd that would be dryed nd cured, so for me i have 400 watt bulb nd i can have like 6-8 plants goin...so it all mounts up m8...hope this has helped

yeah so height wise im talking from soil upwards like under 3 foot high, for the approx 2 ounce dried wieght. of cours tune it up take care nd ive had like 3 ounces...so approx 1 foot 1 ounce ish lol. if im grow2in a white widow id expect 1 ounce per foot cum back, coz there buds r big, with huge colas....hope this helps ya a bit m8...keep us posted with ya results....cheers

well it depends on what you mean by weight. the bud itself ( I mean stem, leaves and everything) i would say 1.25 pounds indoor, 2.5 pound outdoor. wet weight, id say 3 QPs indoor, 1.5-1.75 pounds outdoor. as for dried(smokeable), you should be getting 4-8 ounces indoor, and a good 3QPs to a full pound outdoor. but on your first grow, id say2-3 ounces indoor, little less than a HP outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
    hey hold on a min this is indoors growin section right....so pls lets keep it real...like the earlier posts said, between 1-3 ounces is a ball park No, for like a cupboard limited growth area. depending on ya strain and how compact, tight ya buds r, but easy gauge bewteen 1 nd 1/2 to 2 nd 1/2 is like easy....above that nd more care attention will be required. nd that would be dryed nd cured, so for me i have 400 watt bulb nd i can have like 6-8 plants goin...so it all mounts up m8...hope this has helped

yeah so height wise im talking from soil upwards like under 3 foot high, for the approx 2 ounce dried wieght. of cours tune it up take care nd ive had like 3 ounces...so approx 1 foot 1 ounce ish lol. if im grow2in a white widow id expect 1 ounce per foot cum back, coz there buds r big, with huge colas....hope this helps ya a bit m8...keep us posted with ya results....cheers

Im new in growing medical marijuna for my personal use. I was trying to get some information on what i need and how to grow a good crop of marijuana buds. I want to grow good strains of budd with hight thc levels. If any one has any help and can give me a quick guide of how to grow good shit please let me know. Im Located in California. Thanks Manwell88

Quote Originally Posted by manwell88 View Post
    Im new in growing medical marijuna for my personal use. I was trying to get some information on what i need and how to grow a good crop of marijuana buds. I want to grow good strains of budd with hight thc levels. If any one has any help and can give me a quick guide of how to grow good shit please let me know. Im Located in California. Thanks Manwell88
    Check out the whole site. But start here: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Take a couple hours each day and read read read. If you don't understand words or terms use the search option to look up what you don't know. There is too much info for someone to just write you a quick guide. A quick guide will get you shit weed, a good read will get you growin good shit.

Blog Entries

Im really happy to pull 4ozs per plant...Ive had some 6's and 1 8.75 plant...indoors
    I have some outdoors sativas that are 8-9 ft now..planted last week of June....at this rate they should be 12' or more....theres 3 months left...Im extremely hopeful....if they pull 1.5 or better Ill be really happy my 1st time out...if they pull 2.5 or more Ill be ecstatic...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DroJo View Post
    gosh...

hows the quality when compared to indoor?

i kno indoorer's loose the sun quality, but being in a controlled enviornment, that has to be an advantage.

Outdoor obviously wins with yield, but quality wise, who comes out on top??
    IMO outdoors wins...tastes way better....

Plant of the Month - January 2012 preprodigy's Avatar

Talking re: Around how much Marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce?

HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU NEED TO READ!! IGNORE ALLLLLLL OTHERS...

Sorry guys but it's true!

"How much bud can I yield per indoor plant??"

This is a loaded question, we as growers hear it every day! and to tell you the absolute 100% honest, NO B.S. Answer!... you will never get a straight answer!!

This is because the only real question you should be asking yourself is how good of a grower are you?! at the end of the day that will determine how much you yeild!! aside from that the only other key factor is the strain you are growing!

every other mynute detail falls under the "how good of a grower are you" question. eg. can you establish and maintain a perfecet grow enviornment for your particular strain?, can you ensure that the plant stays pest and disease free?, can you feed the plant exactly what it needs when it needs it?, ect.. all of these questions, when answered will tell you how much "YOU" are able to produce from 1 plant indoors..

so instead of asking how much can i yeild?!

try asking yourself, how can i make myself a better grower, because the better grower you are, the easier it will be to pamper your plants, and when you pamper your plants!,... they will pamper you in return

just some food for thought, anyone serious about growing the best cannabis they can will take this answer to heart and live by it every day they are in there garden!!!

if you think im full of shit just look around this forum, find someone who is known to be a good grower, and very knowledgeable in this field, they will tell you the exact same thing!
    If your bored and got nothing else to do you should check out my grows =)
    Advice, comments, tips and or tricks are always welcome!
    until next time,

1st Grow: Dutch Passion (Blueberry, Fem.) **Finito**
    D.P. BlueBerry Fem.

2nd Grow: Mystery Seed Grow **Done**
    M.S.G

3rd Grow Barneys Farm (Pineapple Chunk, Fem.) >>>ONE Miracle survivor =)<<<Still in the works, CHECK IT OUT
    B.F. Pineapple Chunk Fem.

Plant of the Month - January 2012 preprodigy's Avatar

Talking re: Around how much Marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce?

Quote Originally Posted by spud 302 View Post
    well it depends on what you mean by weight. the bud itself ( I mean stem, leaves and everything) i would say 1.25 pounds indoor, 2.5 pound outdoor. wet weight, id say 3 QPs indoor, 1.5-1.75 pounds outdoor. as for dried(smokeable), you should be getting 4-8 ounces indoor, and a good 3QPs to a full pound outdoor. but on your first grow, id say2-3 ounces indoor, little less than a HP outdoor
    no offense, but it is answers like these that miss lead new growers.. stop guessing, the OP can handle that all on his own!!
    mcloadie likes this.
    If your bored and got nothing else to do you should check out my grows =)
    Advice, comments, tips and or tricks are always welcome!
    until next time,

1st Grow: Dutch Passion (Blueberry, Fem.) **Finito**
    D.P. BlueBerry Fem.

2nd Grow: Mystery Seed Grow **Done**
    M.S.G

3rd Grow Barneys Farm (Pineapple Chunk, Fem.) >>>ONE Miracle survivor =)<<<Still in the works, CHECK IT OUT
    B.F. Pineapple Chunk Fem.

Please help,

I'm a newbie and am more confuse than anything. I would like to understand how much one plant gives as dried buds on average. On the seed sites, they mostly mention 450 to 750 grams per square meter indoor. It does not help me and is confusing because nowhere does it mention if the results are wet or dried to start and how many plant per square meter.

The reason I’m looking for this information is that I will be growing for my own medical reason and maybe for one or two other family member; upon receipt of their certificate from the government.

I do plan to have things on a rotation and will have between 15 and 20 plants. That includes seedlings (at the beginning), mothers, vegetative and flowerings plant at all time. In calculating my space, I need to know how many plants will be in the 12/12 flower room. I need to be sure that the finish-dried amount monthly is enough for our medical needs.
    mcloadie likes this.

That's craz I'm shooting for these numbers when I get some better seed nd a equipment how did u manage 4-5lbs I bet if it was to ever catch on fire ever body from a good radius around would be stupid high
    mcloadie likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast