Medical Marijuana For Dogs: A Scientific Review

Truth Seeker

The following document is the research review paper I authored some time ago. It was written in a scientific format and submitted for publication in a veterinary journal. The language of the paper reflects this fact as it was originally intended for an audience with a medical background. I have decided to post it on VetGuru.com in an effort to more expediently raise awareness about the issue (and in response to the many inquiries I have received from pet owners and veterinarians).

Unfortunately, I was advised by my legal council to redact some information that they felt may constitute "aiding and abetting"; which might expose me to some negative legal ramifications. Please note that this paper was not intended to be an endorsement of the use of medical marijuana (MM) on pets. There are clearly toxicity issues that represent some very real risks to your pet's health. I do not recommend that pet owners administer MM products to their pets at this time. Thank you for taking the time to educate yourself.

MMJ_For_Pets.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: vetguru.com
Author: Dr. Douglas Kramer
Contact: Contact | Animal Veterinary Center | AVMA Veterinarian
Website: Dog Marijuana Research | Animal Veterinary Center | AVMA Veterinarian

Back
Top Bottom