Restrictions On Pot Edibles Clear Colorado House

The General

Bills setting restrictions on marijuana edibles in Colorado have cleared the state House unanimously. The bills approved Monday would set possession limits for concentrated forms of marijuana such as hash oil. Currently, Colorado adults can possess up to an ounce of marijuana without regard to whether it's leafy flowers or concentrated oils. In its concentrated form, an ounce of pot has far more servings than the same amount in plant form. The bill directs the state Department of Revenue to determine how much concentrated pot is equal to an ounce of leafy pot. Another bill would broaden a ban on certain types of edibles to include products that mimic other foods or candies. Lawmakers are trying to prevent accidental ingestions by children. The bills now head to the Senate.

Cannabis_Edibles.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Denverpost.com
Author: Associated Press
Website: Restrictions on pot edibles clear Colorado House - The Denver Post

That makes a lot of sense. Because I've seen some brownies that look soooooo much like a freshly baked little Debbie brownie, and to a little kid, one brownie looks just the same as another brownie without the wrapping. But its also the parents responsibility to keep those kinds of edibles out of reach of little grasping fingers.:peace:

Exactly. It's those few people who get lazy and make us look bad as a community. Gotta treat the edibles like the rest of your stash and keep it out of reach and out of sight of the kiddies

Exactly what Peyton said...d-con looks kinda like a messed up nerd candy...I wouldn't leave rat poisoning out for my kids, further more why would one leave it out anyway? You'd want it to stay as fresh as possible, like you're other stash...there are still a lot of bugs that need to be worked out...I mean hell they still don't have an application process for thongs lol...point being is it's common sense not to leave it out, but we all know sense ain't too common these days...they should have a basic education class requirement for card holders...in my opinion from experience, once we started doing that at a paintball park when I was younger, they had a lot less STUPID accidents...there will be dummies but it helps nonetheless...

I do have to agree with the limit on concentrates as well. Personally I've only tried wax once but man one hit was all I needed lol had my buddy not told me to just take one, I probably would have had trouble getting off the couch.

Exactly what Peyton said...d-con looks kinda like a messed up nerd candy...I wouldn't leave rat poisoning out for my kids, further more why would one leave it out anyway? You'd want it to stay as fresh as possible, like you're other stash...there are still a lot of bugs that need to be worked out...I mean hell they still don't have an application process for thongs lol...point being is it's common sense not to leave it out, but we all know sense ain't too common these days...they should have a basic education class requirement for card holders...in my opinion from experience, once we started doing that at a paintball park when I was younger, they had a lot less STUPID accidents...there will be dummies but it helps nonetheless...

I do have to agree with the limit on concentrates as well. Personally I've only tried wax once but man one hit was all I needed lol had my buddy not told me to just take one, I probably would have had trouble getting off the couch.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom