You've Never Seen A Parade Float Like This - Medical Marijuana Has Lost Its Stigma

Shandar

Gone are the days of leading our children to believe that marijuana is as useless and harmful as heroin or crystal meth. Nowhere will that be more apparent than at this year's McDonald's Thanksgiving Day Parade in Chicago. Good Intentions Medical Marijuana Services will be the first legal marijuana related business to join the ranks of well-known, established businesses in the parade's 80 year history. "It's time to give up on the argument that marijuana has no known medical value" explained Good Intentions founder and CEO, Tammy Jacobi. "Now is the time to educate our children that there are many substances people can use to treat their debilitating conditions and medical marijuana is one of them"

With an emphasis on education and advocacy, Good Intentions has become a trusted name in medical marijuana services in Illinois and in Michigan. Good Intentions services include physician coordination and referrals, fingerprint background checks, official state forms assistance and verification of state required documentation. Jacobi added "I am profoundly moved that our company continues to make a difference in patient's lives. We're also very proud of The State of Illinois for the hard work and dedication they've contributed in order to bring this program to life."

Good Intentions Thanksgiving Day Parade float will emphasize the company's history of "growing" with Illinois through the process of licensing medical marijuana patients. The float will feature a 12 foot banner with the theme "Growing With Illinois" and will be complete with a garden of flowers in bloom. According to Jacobi, "just as plants grow and flower, the company has blossomed into an organization that provides hope for the most seriously ill citizens of Illinois. And when it comes to our children, let us not forget the shrewdness of Thomas Jefferson -Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom."

parade.jpg

News Moderator: Shandar @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source:KTEN Home - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer
Website: You've Never Seen A Parade Float Like This- Medical Marijuana Has Officially Lost Its Stigma - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Re: You've Never Seen A Parade Float Like This - Medical Marijuana Has Lost Its Stigm

now thats just awesome!

Re: You've Never Seen A Parade Float Like This - Medical Marijuana Has Lost Its Stigm

I like the sign, "Medical Cannabis, Safer than Peanuts." Of course, the best one is, "We Want Pot."

Someone's taken one toke over the line, sweet Jesus. Marc Emery is already free. And this looks more like a Canadian parade than anything related to Chicago.

hahahhaa thats what i was thinking J9black, that "free marc" made me lol

Im no better than anyone,but until we get people to show up in suits,we are just looking like carnival hucksters.

In trying to see if this picture actually goes with this article, I clicked on the links and found out: "Good Intentions Medical Marijuana Services has partnered with the McDonald's Corporation to bring to life a Thanksgiving Day Parade Float..."

I guess I need to drive thru McDonald's to thank them... Maybe their chicken nuggets are from China, but they taste pretty good. :)

maybe micky d is feeding the eyeless wingless chickens,harvest trimmings??

I looked around for the picture too. The story I confirmed but this picture does not appear to be at the location. I found that the parade was to begin at State St. and Congress and proceed north to Randolph in Chicago. Using Google maps street view I was not able to find any of the landmarks in the picture above. But perhaps this was a gathering point of unknown origin. :)

I was searching so I could find more pictures to see the floats but was unsuccessful so far. I might look a little more. The story is cool I just want to see the floats.

:peace:

Sorry friends - the article didn't come with an actual picture of the float and this was the most joyous marijuana parade photo I could find. I didn't mean to throw anyone. I'll try to keep the photos with the articles in the future. Does look like fun though.

Shandar

Shandar - don't sweat it at all. From my perspective there is no need for any apologies. I don't think any corporate news took a snap of the float for the usual reasons. And, you bring us plenty of good news to read all the time. :) I enjoy it. Keep up the good work.

:peace:

I really like the feed back it helps and it's really cool the readers are paying attention. That gives me more incentive in my "digging". I tried to find a story or a photo of the float after the parade. I sort of wonder if the parade got rained out or if the float was even entered in the parade.

Shandar

Back
Top Bottom