Draymond Green Agrees With Steve Kerr On Medical Marijuana

Katelyn Baker

Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr admitted on Friday that he used medical marijuana before in order to deal with pain management while recovering from multiple back surgeries this past year and, as you would expect, his comments made plenty of headlines throughout the basketball world.

With Kerr's comments now out there for public consumption, one of his best players went out of his way to agree with his logic despite the fact that he says he has never tried the drug before. As you can see from the video clip above, courtesy of Anthony Slater of the Bay Area News Group, Warriors All-Star forward Draymond Green had his coach's back when asked for his thoughts on the Coach of the Month's take on the controversial subject.

"I've never been a guy who has done it, period," Green said. "So, I can't say that I know much about it, but from what I hear from whether it's football guys, I think a lot of them do it because of all the pain that they go through.

"And when you read Steve's comments, it makes a lot of sense. When you look at something that comes from the earth, any vegetable that comes from the earth, they encourage you to eat it. So, I guess it does make a little sense as opposed to giving someone a manufactured pill. If something takes your pain away like some of these pills do, it can't be that good for you."

What do you make of Green's take message to the media? Feel free to let us know in the comments section below.

Capture201.PNG

News Moderator: Katelyn Baker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Draymond Green Agrees With Steve Kerr On Medical Marijuana
Author: Michael Bohlin
Photo Credit: None Found

Back
Top Bottom