Looking for MMJ Doctors and/or Clinics in Michigan

barbaraj12

I am a chronic pain patient and have been debilitated by the pain. I also get migraines that are severe and sometimes require hospitalization. I live in Wisconsin, next to the state of Michigan. Does anyone know of a Doctor or Clinic in Michigan that prescribes MMJ? I have been using Marinol, but it's losing its effectiveness. It was keeping them down to about 2 a year and now every time the weather changes or I eat or smell the wrong thing (perfumes, exhaust, etc) I get a migraine. Sometimes they last for 4-5 days. I also went through an experimental surgery, unbeknown to me beforehand, and it damaged my 5th cranial nerve and it feels like I either have a searing, white-hot poker shoved through my eye or a bunch of sharp knives are stabbing me. I would appreciate any direction I receive regarding the knowledge of Clinics or Doctors in Michigan that prescribe MMJ. Thanks and keep things rolling, :lot-o-toke:

Hi Barbara12
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

CocoJoe pointed you to the MI MMJ forums,,, if you are growing your own meds,, tehn take a look at these...

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom