Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By forever7384
  • 1 Post By sunnyside58
  • 1 Post By 420 Organics

Thread: Growers Secret

Growers Secret

I am starting the growers secret line of nutrients today and I haven't found any results for this yet.. I am happy to keep track and update the community on this product.. I AM EXCITED ABOUT ALL ORGANIC! I use H.F. soil.... I will post pics soon of my Veg. with only H.F. and then pics of clones in a few weeks with G.S. and then of course we shall watch progress from there.

Welcoming Committee - Member of the Month Winner - April 2012 Nug of the Month Winner - June 2012 Vapedogg223's Avatar

Re: Growers Secret

Hey Forever, to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis.

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

I'm not familiar with Growers Secret, but you should start a journal so people can follow along! I know I'm very happy with organics...mother nature knows best...IMHO anyway!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
    Interested in growing Cannabis?

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
    Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
    Questions about your grow:
    Frequently Asked Questions
    How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
    MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing...

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
    Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
    And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
    Mission Statement
    Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

Current Grow: Vapedogg223 Goes True High Brix w/ Doc Bud's Kit!
    Purpose-Built High Brix Soil - Dutch Passion Blueberry - 1000W HPS - Square Root Aeration Containers
    Completed Grow: Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag!
    All Organic - High Brix - Nirvana Ice - 49 Plant SOG - 1000W HPS - Superoots Air-Pots

Member of the Month, Plant of the Month, and Nug of the Month Contests
    Voting begins on the 15th day of each month. Your vote counts! everyone!

"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.”

- Henry David Thoreau

420 Member

Welcome forever7384,
    As I, you are going to love this site. The people are GREAT. I have learned so much and have so much more to learn.
    Aloha and Keep It Green. sunnyside58

forever7384: Please post pics of your grow and keep me updated!!! I will be following up on your grow.
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-08-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Guidelines

My grow with Grower's Secret Method:

Can't wait for your side by side!!!!!!!! I've ran it side by side many other Organic Lines on the market and the Grower's Secret products always surpass because of the Grower's Secret Professional Patented Mushroom Technology.

Can't wait for your side by side forever7384!!!!!!!! I've ran it side by side many other Organic Lines on the market and the Grower's Secret products always surpass because of the Grower's Secret Professional Patented Mushroom Technology.