Am I stupid?

Dswinners

Hello fellow growers,

Every since I was a kid I always wanted to grow MJ. Well now that I live in Colorado and it's legal I have started growing. I have 5plants that I just put in flower 2 weeks ago ( one male ) and 5 that are in Veg. Here's the kicker thou. I don't smoke and I don't sell. I'm just growing it for fun and a hobby. My wife says an expensive hobby after buying a tent and lights nutes etc. but it's Awesome Checking on my girls and boy daily. I'm probably gonna give all my bud away if I have a harvest but the seeds I will keep and have a out door grow this year. So question is, am I dumb spending money on all this even thou I don't smoke? Am I the only one on this planet doing this? Haha

Hey man growing is growing. I grow vegetables I don't eat. If you like doing it then more power to you. There are ton's of hobby's that cost money but if make you happy that's what matters in life.

Hello fellow growers,

Every since I was a kid I always wanted to grow MJ. Well now that I live in Colorado and it's legal I have started growing. I have 5plants that I just put in flower 2 weeks ago ( one male ) and 5 that are in Veg. Here's the kicker thou. I don't smoke and I don't sell. I'm just growing it for fun and a hobby. My wife says an expensive hobby after buying a tent and lights nutes etc. but it's Awesome Checking on my girls and boy daily. I'm probably gonna give all my bud away if I have a harvest but the seeds I will keep and have a out door grow this year. So question is, am I dumb spending money on all this even thou I don't smoke? Am I the only one on this planet doing this? Haha

LOL, I smoke it, but not nearly enough to use up what I grow. It's gettin' to be like the sorcerer's apprentice up in here!

Hey people grow plants just for enjoyment all the time! To placate your bride you might want to slip in a few things that she would enjoy also. I have always forced early daffodils, paperwhites, hyacinths and crocuses in pots in my grow room. let me tell you bringing them into the house in February sure brightens up her moods and reminds her why she married a farmer!

Hi Dswinners and :welcome:

I grow with a passion. I love the entire process. I also live in Colorado and love the freedom.

Happy growing my friend. We have the same hobby.

Hi Dswinners.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members. Have to agree with what others have said about enjoying the process and treating it like a hobby. I do think it's a bit funny that you don't smoke at all, but I'm just like Graytail in that I don't need all that I grow either.

I do however have a select few family members and friends that are damn happy to have me in their life! :adore: :rofl::laughtwo:

It's your hobby bro. But I truly recommend that you at least burn a joint. RC Cars is my hobby & I build some bad ass Trucks, sometimes tho I wonder what it would be like to actually drive the truck.

My male is in a different room. I started pollinating a few of my females top buds just a few days ago. I have learned soooo much on here.

It's true.. Some people just love to grow things. Plus it's educational- you can put that knowledge under your hat so someday when your old and rolling around on a rascal scooter your mixed grankid comes home with some jacked up weed and says- grandad you don't know anything about this huh.. That's when you whip his ass and give him the secrets (because he can't read) :)

Then you roll out the wheelchair and flex all over his dumb ass.. Give him with the treasure map and put on some lipstick to freak him out. The US will probably be in bad shape by then anyway so you would have converted your stash to gold a long time back. He finds it while wearing his dumb ass google glasses with gps that told him where to go (because let's face it.. the future is people who can't take care of themselves and bidets with wiping machines installed. xd)

My male is in a different room. I started pollinating a few of my females top buds just a few days ago. I have learned soooo much on here.
Breeders usually pollinate lower branches to avoid damaging the cola bud, but if you're not smoking it... I love growing just as much as everyone else here, and my favorite is taking pics! I have over 1K pics of my current grow. I "learned" to grow by looking at TONS of pics right here on this forum. I usually post on a diff site, but I like the zen of this place and I'll probably be around a lot more!

Back
Top Bottom