ipartake420

High,
Happy 420 everyone...I :thumb: to the legalization of pot both for medicinal as well as recreational use. Lets join together to get this done!!! The power is in numbers so gather your friends and make it heard.

thanks coloradokid glad to find this site...I'm excited to be apart of spreading/sharing the knowledge and info for this wonderful marvelous and beautiful plant.

I've lost a lot of loved ones and friends to cancer over the years and I've also seen a lot of loved ones and friends with cancer, lupus, depression, etc be helped and survive over the years because of this wonderful plant that we all love as well as good diet and juicing. It is so sad that it's taken this long to make as much progress as we have but we've made it this far and have to keep on going! MJ is the difference between life and death in a lot of cases so the more we share the more we all benefit. I'm never going to quit fighting for life and I hope you wont either.

:peace:PM

It's not just MJ that helps either, my dad recovered from prostate cancer and blood infections with no traditional medicine whatsoever; in fact, he didn't even use MJ - he started on a regimen of juicing and a habanero tincture and has been cancer and blood infection free for 3 years now. He drank a mixture of 2 granny smith, 6 carrots, half a head of romaine, and 2 beets three times a day and added the following tincture (5 drops) three times a day to his coffee, tea, or hot cocoa:
Habanero tincture - soak diced habanero in cheap vodka until it is all absorbed and then add more vodka and let sit for 30 days, strain the pulp out and use an eye dropper to add 3-5 drops in your hot drink three times a day. He's 74 and healthy as ever. My sister has lupus and uses MJ and similar recipes as my dad to make it through with relative comfort. My sister-in-law has MS and can share a similar story. Big pharma is deadly and everyone needs to be aware. Watch "the beautiful truth", "fat sick and nearly dead", and the Sanjay Gupta stories on CNN and share them with all your family and friends; it just might save their life!

It's not just MJ that helps either, my dad recovered from prostate cancer and blood infections with no traditional medicine whatsoever; in fact, he didn't even use MJ - he started on a regimen of juicing and a habanero tincture and has been cancer and blood infection free for 3 years now. He drank a mixture of 2 granny smith, 6 carrots, half a head of romaine, and 2 beets three times a day and added the following tincture (5 drops) three times a day to his coffee, tea, or hot cocoa:
Habanero tincture - soak diced habanero in cheap vodka until it is all absorbed and then add more vodka and let sit for 30 days, strain the pulp out and use an eye dropper to add 3-5 drops in your hot drink three times a day. He's 74 and healthy as ever. My sister has lupus and uses MJ and similar recipes as my dad to make it through with relative comfort. My sister-in-law has MS and can share a similar story. Big pharma is deadly and everyone needs to be aware. Watch "the beautiful truth", "fat sick and nearly dead", and the Sanjay Gupta stories on CNN and share them with all your family and friends; it just might save their life!

Fat, sick and nearly dead is an awesome documentary.

Back
Top Bottom