Just me and my little closet

rillos

Well since i'm new here let me show you my little closet. I would like to say I know everyone has there way of growing and this is my first. Both white widow fem from nirvana. They are 4 weeks but very short 6' on the first pic 4' on the 2nd pic, but are very far fat both of them. Started from seeds, organic soil and nutes from framer down the road, lol no lie he grows tomatoes anyway, started under 120w cfl lights now under 400w mh. I was thinking about flipping next week, or let them get a little taller. They will be flowered under a 400w hps and i'm blowing a 12' fan over bothe plants. Damn I wrote all this and i can't post, I don't know what the hell URL means. I'm like damn it's on my computer oh well time for a rillo anyway. Be back in a few hopefully someone can help me out.

:tokin:

Re: Just me and my little closet.

Well since i'm new here let me show you my little closet. I would like to say I know everyone has there way of growing and this is my first. Both white widow fem from nirvana. They are 4 weeks but very short 6' on the first pic 4' on the 2nd pic, but are very far fat both of them. Started from seeds, organic soil and nutes from framer down the road, lol no lie he grows tomatoes anyway, started under 120w cfl lights now under 400w mh. I was thinking about flipping next week, or let them get a little taller. They will be flowered under a 400w hps and i'm blowing a 12' fan over bothe plants. Damn I wrote all this and i can't post, I don't know what the hell URL means. I'm like damn it's on my computer oh well time for a rillo anyway. Be back in a few hopefully someone can help me out.

:tokin:
I grow tomatoes too lol. Widow and Nirvana are very nice choice. Nice to have you here on 420mag

Hiya rillos :welcome: Are you trying to post pics? If so you have to post them to your gallery first, Let me know if you need additional help
We would love to see ur girls!!:bongrip:

need some help friend

If you place your cursor over the little word that says gallery at the the top a task bar will fall down from there click on upload photos,
then scroll own to "select files for upload" and upload ur files from wherever they are, then you will get the option to add titles and captions etc..... I hope this helped Positive vibes Friend!! :hippy:

:welcome: rillos to :420: where all of us are friendly and helpful. I can see that other members are being very helpful. I am glad that you are here. I have a few links that might help.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

This forum is a great place to meet new people that have things in common. We are like family here and tease each other from time to time. But it is all in good fun. It is all about relaxing and having fun.

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help. :Namaste:

:ciao: rillos, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420:

If you want to add a picture to your post, click on the little camera icon of the tool bar on the message window. Third from the end.
That will bring up your gallery photos, then just click on the photo you want added and the url will show up in the post. That's it!
Hope this helps, have fun and it's great to have you here!

:circle-of-love:

Edit: I wanted to add one more thing. It's a new addition to welcoming members here. This is a video created by another member, jjbones, on how to do a search on this site for anything you might be seeking answers to:
How to do a search on 420 magazine by jjbones:

Hope this is helpful to all!

I hope you like my ladies.

20140403_194956.jpg

Hi rillos, welcome! I had the same issue at first trying to load pics, but if you look at the tool bar when you're editing a post you'll see an icon that looks almost like a camera next to what almost looks like a film reel negative (3rd in from the right hand side). If you click that it will let you browse your gallery to add a pic to your post or blog. Hope that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom