Hello all! New member

PartsUnknown

ive read this site for about a month now and finally decided to make an account. so many of you are so informative on this matter and i couldnt thank you enough. this is the nicest and best site ive been on EVER!

Re: Hello all!!! New member

yeah i currently have one. im kinda nervous about posting it though.

Re: Hello all!!! New member

:ciao: PartsUnknown, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

Don't be nervous about posting your grow. This is absolutely the best place to start a grow journal and have members follow along with you to help and give great advice...and Kudos!

Here's how to start one up, it's easy peasy:

How to Make a Grow Journal

And you will definitely want to post pictures. It's how we visualize what you have going on. That's easy too:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Congratulations on growing this wonderful and beneficial plant! Let us know if you have any questions, and if you have specific grower questions before you begin your journal, here's a place to post those, it gets a lot of member attention:

Frequently Asked Questions

We look forward to seeing your grow journal if you should decide to start one, Good luck....most of all have fun!
:circle-of-love:

this is the reason i love this site so much!!! people like you guys are so welcoming. its like family every time i log in.

Welcome PartsUnknown. I am new too and have not posted a journal but will in the next day or so. It can be very intimidating having master growers looking at your stuff but everyone is real nice.

It is a bit intimidating until you realize that they are not trying to be critical of your efforts but are actually trying their best to help you succeed. The goal of the people here is to make you a success with your endeavors. It ain't about "I am better than you" and putting other people down here. It is all about sharing the love and knowledge that we have with each other. We all become family here. :peace: :Namaste:

PartsUnknown, Welcom to :420:

This place is awesome. Not only is a grow journal beneficial when you are in need of answers, but it's a nice way to catalog your mistakes and successes as well.

I am sure you have legitimate reasons for being nervous about starting a journal, so I'm not trying to put any peer pressure on you or anything...But, C'mon! It's fun! and all the cool kids are doing it :rofl:

Kidding:

Welcome once again to :420: No doubt you'll find what you are looking for here, and then some :)

im just nervous because its not exactly "smiled-upon" to grow/smoke in my state.

is that okay? im just trying to keep it on the down low as much as possible.

is that okay? im just trying to keep it on the down low as much as possible.

Totally ok! I was just messing around. Can't be too careful. I grow legally in my state, so it's not a thing for me. A journal is just very helpful to have. It allows people to really see what you are doing and makes It much easier for them to assist you. That being said I know several growers who have never used this or any online forum, with great results.

You don't have to start a journal, especially if it makes you uncomfortable. Just let us know if you ever do start a journal, cause we would like to follow along and see pictures of pretty flowers!

Hope all is green and frosty!

thanks man! +rep

Back
Top Bottom