Hello to all!

IloveMaryWana

Hey guys, I'm new here and also new to growing. Last week I started my first attempt to grow Maryjane :) , I'm very excited to see how everything turns out. I will be updating this post and uploading many pictures to share with you guys.

Here's some info on what supplies I'll be using...
*fox farm soil
*One 40watt Cfl tube @ 5000k
*Mini USB Desk Fan
*Black Label Nutrients

The grow area is approximately 5ft x 2ft x 3 1/2
And the babies I'm growing are Cherry Kush :D

I'll be posting pics later when I log into my laptop.

:ciao:ILoveMaryWana, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

I am excited for you on your first grow!

One of the absolute best tools for you to start here is a Grow Journal. With a journal, members can find you and subscribe to help you along the way and give support and Kudos. It is also an excellent documentation from start to finish for you. I highly reccomend it, and it's what most of the growers here do. It's easy to start one. Here's a how to:

How to Make a Grow Journal

And If you aren't familiar with how to post pictures here yet, here are some instructions for you:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There are a lot of new growers with journals started that are having a lot of fun and learning a ton of information from members here.

Hope to see you in the journals in progress thread soon!

Take care and have fun.
:circle-of-love:

Hello there IloveMaryWana. Very nice intro and your name is outstanding. Look forward to see your progress in your grow. I you got time stop by any of my forums and say hello. Happy Growing.

Thank you guys for visiting my blog. Im just getting familiar with the forum and learning how to start my journal. By tonight I'll have my journal started and have some picture of my babies posted. Again, thank you guys for visiting!

Thank you guys for visiting my blog. Im just getting familiar with the forum and learning how to start my journal. By tonight I'll have my journal started and have some picture of my babies posted. Again, thank you guys for visiting!

Please send me a link to your journal when you get it up and running.

Thanks Billy, I wish you the best on your grow. I'll stop by your journal a little later to check out it.

Back
Top Bottom