New Member Start Links

Very helpful links.

Hello welcome to the site. Have you posted in the introduce yourself thread yet?

im superskunk still just figuring out this site,sorry if i screw up,please b patient if ya can,much appreciated.loe to grow.peace ss61

WIN_20141230_0550201.JPG

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I just started growing a few months ago and have learned a lot from this site so I decided to join. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll put a few up of my first/scrog grow

if this helps ive been in mmj rights for 20 yrs,b4 there were computers when i followed the dead on tour i use to pass out pamplets for norml,not a member to them but belong to floridas mmj,i think puffm,but thats how norml did some of there advertising is had us deadheads pass out leaflets bumper stickers on tour,if u were there u no what i meen,remember one of them said hemp users r not criminals.if u toured u no im not lying.peace:peace:ss61.p.s, been using mmj for over 28 years for my condition.so let it grow.:420::thanks:tired of doin time for some other mother f@$%@*r crime.wharfrat

Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home.

Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home.

Back
Top Bottom