The Raw the Rizzle

TheRizzle

Hello to all u great growers out there, i myself am a fresh starter on my first grow and i am 4 wks in. I am very excited because i have 2 lovely flowers growing better than expected. I wanna thank u all for the knowledge that u all have shared. A little about myself, i live in south US, 26 with a fam of 4. I have smoked since age 20 but always rejected the flowers before then because i was serious about my athletic goals and inspirations but eventually she got to me. I have collected seeds over time and i have more than a hundred seeds at my disposal from quality bud, some are known but most have been mixed together in a container. As for what the plant has done for me was help me find myself through thoughts and talks with fellow ppl, mainly smokers. I am happy to be in this society, one i feel suits me well, and get used to me because im very active. If u have questions about my current grow, feel free to do so because i am a total newbie who doesnt know what to expect, but i THINK i have 2 sativa dominant hybrids, one is 2.5ft and the other is 1.6ft.

We want to wish TheRizzle a warm :welcome: to the :420: family. We are glad that you are here. What we are striving for here is to spread the good word and truth about cannabis and hemp globally. This link New Member Start Links has a lot of very good links which may be of interest to you. There are wonderful friendly people here with a lot of knowledge that are willing to be helpful and share some of it. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :high-five: :peace:

Thanks yall, im still surfing through the site, i found out how to upload pics but uploading takes long with my phone connection

:welcome: As a new grower I had alot of ??? and everyone was there to help. This the place to be. Take a look at my gallery can u believe that this is my first grow.

I checked it out, pretty sweet in my book, i havent used any type of grow method on my plants because i dont know what im doing so i just let them do what their gonna...call me chicken i guess lol

Thanks for the advice, im trying to get social but this site has so much education i find myself studying more than socializing. I thought i was ready...

Thanks, ill be posting some updates on the journal but i have preflowers now

Back
Top Bottom