Yield estimate

rillos

Im in a few days of flower and just curious as to what kind of yield I can expect. 400w HPS and fox farm nutes. They vegged for 5 weeks. :thanks:

20140417_125114.jpg
20140417_125224.jpg

about a pound

sorry man,had to say it

but there are so many variables to this,strain,room conditions,level of experience

id say enjoy the ride and whatever she blesses you with is what you get,happy growing

What are you sorry for I know it's a lot that depends. This my first grow and I really have no idea, oh i forgot to mention they are both White Widow fem from Nirvava. I see plenty of tops and my canopy is flat but don't weed plants only produce a certain amount of bud no matter what.

What are you sorry for I know it's a lot that depends. This my first grow and I really have no idea, oh i forgot to mention they are both White Widow fem from Nirvava. I see plenty of tops and my canopy is flat but don't weed plants only produce a certain amount of bud no matter what.

no,they can be manipulated,to do about anything,fimming-topping will increase the amount of bud by plenty -check out this mans advice,
everything i have tried from his tutorials have worked out 100%

How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

look healthy
nice light
medium pots?
great forum....

dododooodottdot dot bing ping buzzz!!!.... 79 grams or so and that's using the bountiful dream weave calculator xpp99 version 1.8

its all good when its by your own hand
take care and good luck

It realistically depends on a lot of factors. I have had plants that gave me about 3/4 pound. And then I had one little girl that gave me about 3/4 of an ounce. I grew them the same. The difference was the strain. Both were excellent smoke. The little one was just a tiny fun girl to grow. Looked like a tiny bonsai plant. :rofl:

I am thinking that the strain that you described should produce about 1/4 pound if it treated well. This is just a WAG, I could be wrong because I have not grown that particular strain yet. But what the heck, we can guess. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom