Hello World

iamthetoker

I would like to say thank you all in advance for your knowledge and wisdom shared. Now that thats out the way I'm new to growing and I would say Cannabis in general is new to me. I have always know that it was out there but due to other life obligations I was never able to try it. Until about a year ago, I discovered that not only was this not the vicious drug that the country makes it out to be but a device used for healing. As is has healed me and allowed me to see through my own imperfections and strive for peace within as well as outward peace. I have just now begun my life and now it is a pleasure to be here a part of this community of people who share in one of the greatest things I've discovered

:ciao: iamthetoker, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

You will find this site an invaluable source of information.
Here's an excellent way for new members to start, it contains info on how to start a grow journal...how to post photographs and all of the essentials you will need to get started:

New Member Start Links

Have fun! :circle-of-love:

Thanks for all the welcomes and thread links... I can't express my gratitude... You guys are awesome

Back
Top Bottom