Introducing myself

happi14u1

Typical boomer served in the military from 1966 to 1989 then was a fire fighter. Disabled/retired following a 30 ft fall from a roof in 2006. Suffer from residual pain and neurological deficits from that near life ending trauma. Mostly stay at home with very little social interaction other than online.

Re: Introducing myself.

:ciao: happi14u1, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

We truly appreciate your service in all areas that you have done!
Are you using cannabis to lessen your pain, and are you growing your own?

This is an awesome place to learn from as well as making friends.
Check out the new member links to get started, there are lots of great informative things there to peruse through:

New Member Start Links

We wish you all the best and enjoy yourself here!
:circle-of-love:

Typical boomer served in the military from 1966 to 1989 then was a fire fighter. Disabled/retired following a 30 ft fall from a roof in 2006. Suffer from residual pain and neurological deficits from that near life ending trauma. Mostly stay at home with very little social interaction other than online.

Feels weird saying "like" on a post where you say you fell 30 feet. Welcome to the forums. Lots of excellent info for you here. Lots of good people too. You will get out what you put in to the forums. Good like and glad you are here

Feels weird saying "like" on a post where you say you fell 30 feet. Welcome to the forums. Lots of excellent info for you here. Lots of good people too. You will get out what you put in to the forums. Good like and glad you are here

Yes it does Billyjack, i'm a gulf war vet who suffers with severe depression and i'm just happy to have found some sort of life.

I am not happy that he had a fall and is disabled. What I "liked" was "Typical boomer served in the military from 1966 to 1989 then was a fire fighter." I liked that he was and is a standup guy. :thumb:

Hello and nice to have you join the 420mag family. Feel free to post any ? you may have in any of my treads or just to chat. Wish you the best and Keep it growing green my friend and remember its always brighter waking up another day.

Just a note here,
"liking" a post is also a courtesy response. It lets the member know that his post has been acknowledged and read. :thumb:

If you have any questions happy14u1, feel free to post them in the FAQ's area also, where you will have lots of different members reading through it and helping others where they can.

Frequently Asked Questions

:thumb:

Hi Happi14ur1,

Welcome! I can relate to what you've been going through. Back in '99 was on my scoot and was hit head-on by a tandem dump n we were both doing about 50 mph. Haven't had a painless day ever since, also diabetic, suffer from PTSD and Major Depressive Disorder just to mention a few. I'm in the process of applying for an MMJ card in Jersey ... what a pain in the ass! Anyway, glad to see you here!

Back
Top Bottom