First Time Grower

Hydrojoe

I have a simple grow box w/ LED lights and a 2 gal bucket w/ 2- 3and 5/8 net pots. All Hydro w/ the clay stones. Into the 2nd wk. and have some blemishes on the lower leaves. They look healthy, and I'm ready to do my first flush w/ Sledgehammer from fox farm(all my nuts are from them) Should I trim the blemished leaves off the plant or let them die. They have light brown spots on the leaves, again only on the first nodes. Any help and feed back would be great. White Widow is the strain.

:ciao: HydroJoe, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to
spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

I agree, I wouldn't cut the leaves off either unless they are completely useless to the plant.
I grow White Widow too, love it!

If you haven't been around the site too much yet, you might find the link below quite useful. It's full of great starting areas for new members. Starting a grow journal would be a great way to document your grow and get members to follow you along and help. There is also a link there on how to post pictures which I'm sure you will need at some point:

New Member Start Links

Congratulations on growing this amazing plant. Have fun and keep em' green!
:circle-of-love:

Hydrojoe, we are glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. Look around and if you have any questions just ask.
Well after scratching my head and wondering what I did wrong. I researched further and found out through 420 site that I should have never used pool ph up or down chems. I was in the middle of the 3rd week of fox farm schedule and my plants were really reeling from this stuff. I am waiting for my purchase of general hydroponics ph kit with up and down chems., and hopefully I can make them come back and be healthy. I diluted the res. with straight distilled water that is a 5.5 ph level.

Back
Top Bottom