ColoNative06-Introduction

ColoNative06

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here so please bear with me as I learn how to navigate, I'm originally from Colo but retired in Oklahoma and I know I am missing out big time and it sucks. So I decided I would join this group and at least talk about the good stuff. I have 4 combat tours including Desert Storm and Baghdad during The Surge I have TBI and PTSD and think MJ should just be legal already and wish I could get it here lol. I loved serving and I was on a tank most of my career. I have 90% disabilities all tied to my service and am so glad to be retired but I do miss the mountains of home but I do love it here in Oklahoma. Friends from both places and everywhere are more than welcome.

:420::thumb:

Hi ColoNative and welcome to the number one site for promoting and raising cannabis awareness the world over
:420: :welcome:

If you want to stay current on all the latest happenings on the legalization front you have picked the right place. Our news moderator the General really does a great job keeping us up to speed MMJ News

You can get lots of help navigating and using the site in the New Member Start Links thread. And check out the FAQs forum if you have any questions.

:peace: :Namaste:

:welcome: fellow Colorado native! I too was born and raised in "Gods Country" but now find myself living in the mid west among cannabis Nazis. Hopefully this retarded "fight" over a plant will end soon and everyone will be able to access the meds they need legally. Good luck to you and thank you for your service. Hats off to all those who risk their lives to protect our country. It cant be easy, watching the idiots in charge raping the very freedoms that are being fought for. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom