purplethumb69

purplethumb69

Hi all. Im purplethumb69. I've been growing successfully in soil for 3 years. I have degenerative disk disease in my lower back. Within the next year I will be relocating to Rhode island due to my medical conditions. All of my growing success is due to forums such as this and YouTube. This is my first hydro grow which has been more successful than I could have ever imagined. Unfortunately that has caused me issues. I want to thank everyone in advance and for past help. My strains are ultimate purple, chemdog(greenhouse), sour diesel (loud seeds), and blue cheese (big Buddha) and soon to add Buddha's dream (soma seeds). Now that im disabled and can no longer work, growing has become a large part of my life. If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi purplethumb69 and welcome to :420: the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness and ending cannabis prohibition worldwide :welcome:

I have ddd and herniated discs so I sympathize, constant pain sucks.

If you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask, FAQs is a great place to start. And New Member Start Links provides lots of tips for navigating and using the site.

Great collection of strains! I hope we get to take a peek at some of them.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom