First time grower

Welcome to :420: markviimark :welcome:

We're very glad to have you join us on the best site for promoting cannabis awareness to end cannabis prohibition. If your girl is having troubles you may want to keep an eye on the forums in the Grow Room or just post your questions in FAQs

New Member Start Links can also be a real help for navigating and using the site.

I look forward to seeing and reading about your current grow.

:thumb:

:welcome: You're on the best, most informative and helpful site.

I'm a first-timer too and the first and best piece of advice I was given was to start a journal. It's not only a great way to keep a record of your progress but also the best way to get advice from real experts. They are all here and are incredibly generous and supportive.
:cheer:

:welcome: You're on the best, most informative and helpful site.

I'm a first-timer too and the first and best piece of advice I was given was to start a journal. It's not only a great way to keep a record of your progress but also the best way to get advice from real experts. They are all here and are incredibly generous and supportive.
:cheer:

Welcome to :420:... Mr. Teddy has the right idea. If u need assistance I would say start a grow journal and visit other journals of those who you have something in common eith(same strain, same medium, same conditions). Best of luck to you and just know we are here to help.

Back
Top Bottom