Hello from a first time grower!

LadyGreenthum

Hello there!

This is my very first venture into growing! I will be growing one big lady in an 8x8 tent. I get a quarter of the tent for my first try, she will be under a 600W 6" cool tube reflector. My boyfriend is growing in the rest of the space, check out his blog under Greenthumb J. I will be growing in rockwool grow cubes with recirculating top feed. My nutrients will be the General Hydroponics 3 part flora series. In addition to the 3 part series I will also be using Botanicare's Cal-Mag and hydroguard.

My strain will be OG kush, Yum!

I look forward to chatting with you all, and getting some much needed advice I'm sure.

P.S - I pretty much know nothing about growing, so all helpful tips, advice and comments are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks.

N

Re: First time grower! Growing in RTF.

Nice to see you here on 420mag. Look into LST training. That will help you get the most out of your plant. You also might want to look into doing scrog net when growing one plant to get very nice yield and even quality buds. I wish you and your other half the best and happy growing..

Re: First time grower! Growing in RTF.

Welcome to :420: LadyGreenthum :welcome:

I look forward to seeing your big girl, sounds like a grow journal might be in your future... :)

Check out New Member Start Links for some great tips on using and navigating the site. And try FAQs if you have any questions.

:peace: :Namaste:

re: Hello from a first time grower!

Welcome Lady GT!!! Can't wait to see your babies......... Plants I mean.....

Back
Top Bottom