howdy fellow growers

NewGuy1986

id like to introduce myself to this site, im a complete newbie when it comes to growing and im sure ill get to know some of you guys with all my questions and i have a few,my grow is simple and im not using any fancie equipment or gadgets, just trying to keep things simple and learn at the same time, i dont expect wonders from my girlies this time as its my 1st grow its all trial and error for me at the moment and thought id join a community to learn and share my progress.

Good stuff bro.I'm in the same boat as yourself and am looking forward to getting this show on the road.I'm gonae be starting 6 skunk #1 plants on Monday,well that's if they arrive but I'm confident they'll be on time.I have a 400w hps light so I reckon 4 plants are the maximum but I'm not expecting the full 6 to sprout but no doubt with my luck they all will.lol.anyways,I will look out for you n see how your getting on.peace out.

Cheers fella as we are both new do you mind if I add you, we can help each other I've read so much stuff as of late my brain hurts, there's lots to learn and it would be great to have someone to chat to about growing

That's fine mate,not too clued up on how to add friends or that?yeah,be good to keep each other pointed in the right direction.once ma seeds arrive I will get more pics up.I've got 2 uploaded somewhere?just of my tent.as I said,now really got a clue about posting pics n that get.

There's a how to guide in "gallery" for uploading photos, I couldn't get mine to rotate. And that's cool I've added you I think :D I've started off with some lemon haze no2 I've also just brought some zambezee white widow autofor my 2nd grow and an afghan kush ryder auto freebie which I'm adding to this grow once the seed has popped

Sounds lush mate.I'm just sticking with one strain the now till I find my feet or should I say green fingers.lol.I read somewhere that skunk was reasonably easy to maintain?I've actually read that much stuff that at one point I didn't know what I was doing!lol.so glad I'm getting to grips with this and advice is only a few clicks away.

That's it there is a lot of ways to do things but finding the right ingredients for your particular plant gets a bit confusing as you just said it just getting your head around the basics. And I'm only adding the freebie to compare growth using the ufo as I changed from a smaller unit to the ufo after 2 weeks and I have more than enough room and they both run on a 18/6 light cycle so I don't see the harm

That sounds awrite and you can't beat a freebie.listen buddy am gonae sign off for the night,the missus is cracking up.usual.lol.defo get a chat the mora.nice meeting you,talk soon.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page

Cheers fella as we are both new do you mind if I add you, we can help each other I've read so much stuff as of late my brain hurts, there's lots to learn and it would be great to have someone to chat to about growing

im happy to talk about growing- thats what the site is for, and am online often :)

On the move,how goes it?just preparing my soil as we speak,I've had my seeds soaking all night.there going into polystyrene cups with 75% soil and 25% perlite.I'm putting them in my tent with the light on for some heat.
I would like to hear your thoughts on my plan of action,cheers.

image12836.jpg

looking good :) did you press the soil down firm so that when the plants are big enough for a transplant you can keep the soil all together and not disturb the roots? i mean so it comes out whole and soil dosnt crumble away (also this can leave air pockets when you transplant)

I just put mine straight into a 8" pot, I did think about using different sized pots but decided not to and my babies are doing fine I just didn't want to move and transfer them just in case I damaged them

Back
Top Bottom