Hi All. My name is frankie54. Is this a boy or a girl?

frankie54

:thanks:
8-9-2014_plant_2.JPG

I am brand new to this forum and this has been my first indoor grow. I used cfl's and I have 2 plants. One is a girl for sure. Lots of little white hairs forming. But on this plant in pic I just want it to be a girl so bad I think I may be fooling myself into thinking that hair will start growing anytime now.

Thanks in advance. I am going to play with uploading more photos.

Hi frankie54 and welcome to the best source for sharing cannabis information :420: :welcome:

I see you inserted only the picture of the thumbnail. If you use the little camera icon 3rd from the right on the menu bar above where you type in the editor you'll be able to insert the actual image. You might want to check out New Member Start Links as it covers that plus a whole lot more. :)

That plant I believe is a boy.

8-9-2014_plant_2.JPG

Yeah good call it was definitely a male. Welcome to the site frankie. Will you be a regular member here or just occasionally stopping by? Will you make a journal?

burn it! wow you had luck to join the site and get a reply :) or you would had ended up wit consemilla hahahahah

welcome to the site :) haha a great first entry !

Hi Smoker Joe!

Thank you for the response. I plan on being a member and checking in daily. I started a journal last night and worked on it some more this morning but didn't post it yet. Now I can't find it on the site. The program said it was auto saving so it is probably around here somewhere. I'll let you know when I find and post it.

It autosaves replies and posts but you still have to click post for it to be up. Hopefully you did it right.

Welcome frankie, to add link to your signature go to Settings > Edit My Signature and then you can add links by clicking on menu pic of the little globe with chain link in the editor.

Back
Top Bottom