Hello

Welcome safeman, this is a great place for sharing information. Will you be starting a grow journal? :peace:[/QUOTE HAVE THINGS IN THE OVEN NOW (8). Maybe next time have to "look" at this site, sounds like it is of good quality. Thanks for answering !!!!

My pleasure, if you have any questions about the site or whatever don't hesitate, happy to share what I've learned or help track down info on what I don't.

Hello safeman and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to subscribing to some new journals soon.

Hi safeman
It would be prudent to check the site out. You may find that the multiple threads you attempted to start are all on topics previously and thoroughly covered in detail.

Happy learning and GL

thank!!!!! COorgamics and sorry about late response, will watch that issue, want to be an asset to site; seems ok

You are
This site is ok. Depending on what you are looking for in a forum some are much better than others.

It's all good safeman You are right, the members make the site - figure this site to be one of sharing of knowledge and help people with growing problems. Glad I joined site !!!
Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom