High there and greetings

annajay

:Namaste: I'm Anna and am hoping to find new smoke buddies, social outing girlfriends, a medible business partner, a boyfriend who farms so I can marry him lol, and a good place to buy a house in Northern Arizona. I am currently a patient and just recently left a state that is enduring horrible legalization battles right now. I love all hemp protein powder/massage oil/body cream products.

I'm a regular (non-medible) baker and writer for income but really,really want to go 100% into farming. I make awesome medibles. Cannabissearch.com was my first edible recipes site.
I start grow classes in October but hopefully will be able to find someone to pay to grow for me while I am learning. I used to be an activist, love MMJ research, and do a fair bit of political blogging but plan on having a much quieter, non-political life from now on.

Glad to have you on the team Anna! I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for here, even the unexpected. Feel free to ask as many questions as possible. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. And again, welcome to 420mag

Cool. I'm on here about 18 hours a day, so I'm always around. And if I can't help I'll point you to someone who can. So fire away when ready. Do you know what style you plan on growing? For starters, I always recommend hempy buckets. Passive hydro, perlite, can't over water it. I've got 5 of them, and never had a single deficiency yet. Just to let you know, growing this wonderful plant is more addicting than smoking

I have recipes for just about everything :)
This one is good but I make a few changes: Coconut Brownie Bars - Recipe.com
For the chocolate I use a mix of chocolates(semisweet + dark or dark+ milk),for flour use rice or amaranth, add three extra-large eggs instead of two, fine baker's sugar instead of regular, non-alcohol pure vanilla extract, coconut milk instead of water, use any Vermont creamery brand unsalted butter, and candied pecans instead of almonds. Honey yogurt(3 Greek Gods brand)Mint chocolate chips and raspberries are also good additions. Keifing or adding tincture to the Karo syrup, sugar, cream, milk or extract I do the night before to add flavor. I prefer Coconut cream type-cannabutter.

do you have a good Cannabutter recipe ? every time I make it its different from the time before weaker or stronger...I wanna eat one brownie not the whole plate full :cheesygrinsmiley:

I try to be. She doesn't do any of that stuff, but my dad has been a smoker his whole life. I've been telling her for years I would make magic brownies and sneak them to her lol. I'll get her one of these days. She usually knows if I'm offering food, it'll probably get you high. But she's a good sport, so I'll get her on her 60th birthday!

thanks annajay gonna look at those .... I figure one strong batch lasts longer then a weak one where your eating more just to catch a buzz...I also noticed spiked brownies make it hard to get off the sofa..they give you a real body high
I am confused, why wouldn't you want to eat the whole plate full lol? It would make for a very interesting experience :) Cannabis Chef is really awesome because you can email with questions: Cannabutter Recipe and Video Tutorial ? The Cannabis Chef
The Stoner's Cookbook is good too: Recipe Listing - The Stoner's Cookbook

The high depends on which strain you choose and which type of cannabis you work with. For example if you are working with tincture or keif it would be easier to create a lesser, more manageable dose that using pre-made Cannabutters, juices, or concentrates. It's always an experiment. Also if you use a recipe from sites like Allrecipes.com and convert them you can change the serving calculation servings from 24 to 12 and so on.

Lol do what I did with my Dad. Get a box of Jiffy cornbread mix, use Cannabutter, then make 12 mini-muffins, half blueberry, half chocolate chip and medicate all of it. Only give her one of the types and let her eat it. Wait all day and then ask her if she wants the "medicated" other type and when she says she's worried about how she feels while on the medication just say: Ma I dosed you at lunch and now it's dinner. You've been medicated the whole time :) It's a fun plan if she has that kind of sense of humor.
If not tell her you will make her a tiny cookie,mini rice krispie treat(around the size of a small book of matches), or a mini-muffin and make it really low dose like half of a 1x and see how she likes it. When my Dad found out he called me a dork and rolled his eyes but stayed with MMJ from that time on. Mini cookie cutters are good to introduce medibles to wary people.

Back
Top Bottom