Hello

Lik2smoke

Hello everyone, am new to growing but not to smoking.i have my first grow going just about 6 weeks now, look forward to talking with every one
image13268.jpg

Welcome to 420mag, the best place for everything cannabis. If you need any help, feel free to ask. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. And feel free to drop by the playground in my sig, it's open to everyone to ask questions and post pics of their grows. What strain you growing?

It's White Widow, I got it from a seed bank in Canada. I am a little stressed cause it's my first grow and probably should have went with a cheaper strain to start with.I look forward to checking out the playground,
Thanks

It's okay, everybody starts somewhere, and we're here to help you keep it alive. White widow is a pretty hardy strain, so it should pull through with a little tlc

It is, right now I have them under 3 t8 fluorescent tubes..32 watts each..6500 k for veg growth.
In mixture of organic seed starter mix 60% & 40 % perilte. Seem to be doing ok just a little small I think for being
6 weeks old....

Back
Top Bottom