First grow!

supertramp

Hello all, brand new to thread and growing marjiuana. But not new to growing plants. Work on a farm as a horticulture expert. Very excited to start my first grow will be posting pictures soon. Started germination 4 days ago put 8 seeds in bowl of Luke warm water for 5 hours then moved to moist paper towl with humidity dome and plate sitting on heating pad set for 85 degrees. After 26 hours on paper towl I had one seed with a nice healthy taproot coming out so I planted it in 100% sterile pots and soil about 1/2 inch down then placed it under a 4000 lumen 300 watt equivalent bulb and kept moist I have a beautiful little sprout with its first leaves almost fully developed and lpoking healthy. Not long after I planted that one 3 more seeds were ready for planting. So I had a 50% germination rate and all are planted I gave two to my brother for his closet identical to mine (he's an experienced grower) both closets are light proof and have about 4000 lumens each with fan and enclosed air circulation with carbon monoxide generators. (Bottles with active yeast and hose going above pots) very cool set up. Hoping to see 3 more sprouts tonight. Will be getting bigger bulbs before flowering. Both closets are at a constant temp range from about 77-85 degrees and all water is purified drinking water or from a well. We open closets about 4 times a day when we can to air them out. Very successful set up so far. My brother is more of a relaxed not top worried about sanitation or water but I'm quite strict about all of it so I keep him on check even though he's frown before and I havent. Tell me what Yall think! Thank you :high-five:

Re: First grow!!

Thank you for the welcome. Actually have been using this forum for a couple weeks now to gain knowledge before my first grow. Probably should of posted this in the grow room forum instead of the new members one lol oh well. Love the people on this site. Very polite and smart at what they do best!

Re: First grow!!

I would say go ahead and start your own grow journal. So we can follow you along your grow

Back
Top Bottom