Returning to an old friend

TaijiBud

Hi there :420:

Great to be part of this forum. Still finding my way around and absorbing all the quality information and advice. Been away from the scene for about 7 years! Busy having a family and working in the healthcare sector. Recently me and the missus have started to feel the itch. Did a few seed -> harvest runs back in the day, amazed at all the advances in growing method and culture.

Interested in the growing popularity of LED lighting. Might experiment with it in the growth stage, nothing on par with the 1600W beasties. Nothing beats the warm glow of my 600W HPS though in my opinion. Definately also leaning towards using the SCROG method.

Good luck with your grow. I am on my first grow and it was a lot to learn. Still learning. This is a great website and I am still finding my way around also.
Peace

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Glad to be back in the community, its been 7 years so i'm eagerly looking forward to my first crop.

Fghtsmallcell, I feel like i'm on my first grow again as its been so long. The first grow is always filled with excitement as everything is new and there's so much to learn. After you spend enough time with your plants, u start to develop an understanding of their behaviour and needs. Thats why I feel that individual growers like us crop sweeter, tastier buds compared to those who do it on mass for profit. Good luck, have u got a grow journal?

Liono - Thanks man, once my setup is under way I will definately setup a journal, need to get the grow room up to scratch first though :)

Your welcome. You are so right about that excited feeling. I got a seed growing and then did not know what to do with it. LOL I did all my research and learning online. I didn't really pay attention to this site until I stumbled across information about cannabis oil curing cancer. That gave me more hours of research and learning. I am just now starting to check out other forums and grow journals. No grow journal from me. I am still learning. haha.

Oh and you are so right about growing our own flowers. I cannot buy top shelve stuff here for making the oil. And I have to pay top shelve price.

Back
Top Bottom