Old New Grower

Billy B

Hello Everyone, I am SO happy to have found y'all !

I am coming close to finally fully achieving my first Grow... had a few failed attempts where I killed my babies but seem to hit the jackpot with this lovely...

My big question at the moment is on HARVESTING...
while some buds are turning color and clearly ready, there a few the have not changed much and are mostly white and clear ...

Do I cut those that are ready off and leave the others on the plant to mature a bit later ??

many thanks for being here and I look forward to enjoying everybody down the road..

:420::peace:

Hi Billy B and welcome to the best site for promoting and sharing cannabis awareness :420:

If some of the lower buds are unripe you can definitely leave them on to ripen further. I did it in my first grow and they packed on quite a bit of weight too.

If you'd like some useful tips for using the site check out New Member Start Links. Post any questions you might have in FAQs or one of the on-topic forums.

FYI, linking to outside images is not allowed. Check out the Start Links thread to find out how to use the site gallery :)

:Namaste:

ah I see now.. upload pics onto site then connect to post,, aye ??
Thank you for that tip and answering my Harvest question...

I just spotted this somewhere as well

"There are two basic methods used by growers to harvest their cannabis: cola harvesting (cutting the buds from the branches individually) and harvesting the entire plant (cutting it off at the main stalk near the bottom).
The majority of growers find individual cola harvesting to be superior, for several reasons."

Another newbie here, this is my first year as well and will be having many questions also. I have loved growing this plant, I spend time with them every day after work and have had a few hiccup's but am learning as I go. I've lost four out of the 24 I started with and am feeling better about my feeding schedule. If any of you have questions, I will definatley share what I have learned so far.......I am recommending sucanant as I've learned it assists in the plants ability to intake nutrients.........sorry for the bad grammer!!!!

M

Looking good and yeah I've done the multiple harvests too with decent results, just be careful not to harvest too soon or you'll end up with short lived buzz. I like my sativa to have about mostly cloudy with just a touch of amber and my indica to be anywhere from 30-50% amber trichomes.

Thank you Bud !!

enjoying your threads! would love to throw some seeds on the ground..
but my poor mrs is so sure we are going to prison FOREVER for our one wee laundry room plant :)

Back
Top Bottom