Love this site...just getting started

dogduck

Greetings 420, I am a new member as of 9-26....I am new to the"indoor grow" game and I am getting my med card and also am going to be a caregiver in Maine. I am starting out with a 4x4 tent with all the goodies...600watt light system and filters ,fans etc. I am going to be using subcool super soil. I have some friends that have been doing this for a few years so I can pick their brain. This site seems to have all the knowledge one would need to get me through....wish me luck!!! Thanks for this site...best I have seen. Dogduck

Greetings 420, I am a new member as of 9-26....I am new to the"indoor grow" game and I am getting my med card and also am going to be a caregiver in Maine. I am starting out with a 4x4 tent with all the goodies...600watt light system and filters ,fans etc. I am going to be using subcool super soil. I have some friends that have been doing this for a few years so I can pick their brain. This site seems to have all the knowledge one would need to get me through....wish me luck!!! Thanks for this site...best I have seen. Dogduck

:welcome:Dogduck! Lots of great information here... and Good Luck! :peace:

welcome to :420:

u have came to the right place foe sure .. be sure to start a grow journal !!!

Back
Top Bottom