Greetings!

Ryomoto

Hello everyone! I'm Ryomoto, but Ryo will suffice. I have used for years and quit for a time while in the military but quickly picked it back up once I got out. I recently switched to flowering in my first grow and so far, I love it. I feel like I'm doing an okay job considering how I began, but I know I could do better and look forward to learning from the community. Some of you may have seen my thread in the plant and bud photos section, if not please check it out. I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions about how I'm doing.

There's no true medicinal program in the state I live, but there is a pilot that is supposed to start soon. I don't think I would qualify for it, but I do still use to help me keep calm and for pain from injuries sustained while in the military though I believe I originally used for recreation.

If you'd like to know anything else about me, feel free to ask! I look forward to picking your brains!

Ryo, :welcome:and thanks for your service! You are in the right place if you're searching for knowledge. :) I would recommend a grow journal and using the frequently asked questions and search area... they've helped me a great deal. Good luck. :peace:

See, I posted in the section I did because I was already half way through the grow. Otherwise, I would've started a journal. However, if that's not an issue, I'd be more than happy for a moderator to move the thread and I'll just pick up from there.

Welcome to :420: our community of love and respect for growers and smokers alike. The best place for Cannabis awarness and information. This is the holy grail of cannabis information.

wassup man. thanks for your service .. flowering to me is the fun easy part ..start you a grow journal and u will be able to look back on the mistakes u made and laugh. plus it gets good members interested in your grow and they will be there to answer any questions .

Grow Journals

Back
Top Bottom