Minxie's first grow - in need of help!

Minxie

Hi I'm minxie I'm knew to the growing world and really need some help and advice. I've had my first grow going for about 8 weeks but the person who has been teaching me how to grow passed away yesterday I'm absolutely gutted cos he was an amazing man :'( so now I need help to grow the best weed possible for his legacy. I've got a mix of plants 3 barneys blu ch from seed 6 og kush from cuttings 1 northern light mother 1 og kush mother and 1 total random.

I have a tent don't know the exact size but its big I'm using a 600 watt bulb I have a big fan plus ducting providing cold air and some sort of extractor/ filter taking the hot air out. I've had a few problems with leaves going yellow so I am now using baby bio to feed them and they seem to be doing better I will post pics later. The kush and mother plants are currently on 17/7 the baby blu are on 24 light is this ok?

I just need as much help and advice as possible as now I've lost my right hand man I have no clue as to how to finish the plants? I need to know about light times for flowering? I also need to know about the flowering stage what feed should I be using?

If any1 can help or advise me it would be much appreciated!

Minxie x

Re: minxie's first gow.. in need of help!

Hi Minxie and welcome to the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

Also condolences on your mentor, I hope your grow will do him proud :thumb:

In addition to the growing information provided by Heady be sure to check out New Member Start Links which is like a guide to using and navigating the site.

:Namaste:

:welcome: Minxie! Sorry to hear about your loss. You have come to the right place for help. When I started a grow journal, experienced growers from everywhere began to make comments and give me advice on growing my plants! :) Also, I began to use the "search" feature of this site and found it to be indispensable! I look forward to following your progress and good luck! :peace:

Hi minxci,
Sorry about the loss of your friend.
At the top of the page you'll see grow room. Hit the tab and enter the " how to grow marijuana" everything you need to know is in there, with whatever medium your using to grow in. Flowering cannabis is usually done at 12/12. There are many different nutes to use, look at what others use who are growing with the same medium as you. Good luck

Hello Minxci

1st off sorry for your loss. Welcome to the greatest online community on the internet. Everyone has given you great advice to get started. Biggest thing is start a grow journal make regular updates and post pictures. Members will start following your journal and give you all the advice you will need and make friends at the same time. Some links to get you started:

How to make a journal

How to post pictures

also start browsing other journals

also many other have links to their grow journals in their signatures.

Hi everyone thanks for all the useful links you have posted no doubt I will be spending hours today reading them all. And thanks for all your condolonces it means a lot as he was not just my mentor but a really close family friend still in shock and disbelief that he has gone. Such a big loss he was an incredible guy true #OldSkoolG . I will start a journal at some point today and hopefully you will all follow and advise me along the way as now I wanna grow the best I can and let his legacy live on.

Thanks again everyone for your help, advice and condolonces it really means a lot at this heart broken time,
Minxie

Hi I'm minxie I'm knew to the growing world and really need some help and advice. I've had my first grow going for about 8 weeks but the person who has been teaching me how to grow passed away yesterday I'm absolutely gutted cos he was an amazing man :'( so now I need help to grow the best weed possible for his legacy. I've got a mix of plants 3 barneys blu ch from seed 6 og kush from cuttings 1 northern light mother 1 og kush mother and 1 total random.

I have a tent don't know the exact size but its big I'm using a 600 watt bulb I have a big fan plus ducting providing cold air and some sort of extractor/ filter taking the hot air out. I've had a few problems with leaves going yellow so I am now using baby bio to feed them and they seem to be doing better I will post pics later. The kush and mother plants are currently on 17/7 the baby blu are on 24 light is this ok?

I just need as much help and advice as possible as now I've lost my right hand man I have no clue as to how to finish the plants? I need to know about light times for flowering? I also need to know about the flowering stage what feed should I be using?

Minxie x
In flower stage get bloom booster use that until last two weeks nothing but water to flush them good 😊

Minxie x
Any time u need help hit me up.will do the best I can I'm fixing to start a better grow myself

Back
Top Bottom