Greetings to all. High! Oh, I mean 'Hi'!

AbagailSmith

Hello to everyone. I am Abagail Smith from Colorado. A human being interested in learning. I love dogs. Weeds. And edibles. A lot. I am very much excited to meet more people and learn a lot of things. I appreciate all of you for providing free knowledge over the years to me and to thousands of other lurkers. And thanks for stopping by~ ;)

Greetings Abagail! Welcome and thanks for de-lurking :welcome:.

We're very glad to have you us here on the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition :420:

You should start by checking out New Member Start Links for tips on using the site the. And if you have questions don't hesitate to ask FAQs

Have a canna-tastic day!

:Namaste:

:welcome: AbigailSmith, This is without a doubt the best place to be for knowledge of all things cannabis! :) Everything I have growing would be dead without these people! lol

Glad to have you, and happy to see you active! :)

And since learning is your thing (it's mine too!), this is the place to be. Enjoy, and see you around!

:welcome::high-five::thumb::green_heart:

welcome to :420:

This is an awesome site to explore and learn how to grow killer marijuana. be sure to start a new journal its worth it ..Check out my signature below for some great starter links and our monthly contest that u can vote in ..

:lot-o-toke: devils letuce :thumb:

Welcome Abagail....

Its always cool when someone decides to come out from the shadows and say hello...

Are you planning on starting a grow journal?

As you know this is great place for information...

Stop by my journal sometime.. Have a

So what kind of dogs everyone got? I've got an apbt Lil baby!!

2 beautiful pit-bulls

blue pit and a brown pit

I love pitties... Always from a shelter ... So sad what happens to majority of pitbulls ..

I love pitties... Always from a shelter ... So sad what happens to majority of pitbulls ..

i love pitts also . me and my wife wanted to show people they are awesome dogs and are a direct reflection of the owner . one of my dogs is a rescue ans we purchased the other .

Back
Top Bottom