hello 420

ihop120

hey guys 31 year old leg amputee that definitely benefits from smoking. also just dove head first into hydro growing, using bcnl equipment and hope to get a few pointers.thanks for having me

:welcome: ihop120! Great to have you on board. This is the absolute BEST site for knowledge of all things cannabis. I personally can't help much with hydro, but there are many here who can. Please check out some of the links at the bottom of this page... you may find some of them to be of use. Good Luck! And once again.... welcome :peace:

Hi ihop120 and welcome to the number one site for promoting awareness to end cannabis prohibition :welcome: to :420:

Since I started growing our medicine it has become my favourite pastime, challenging, rewarding, relaxing. Hope to see your journal up and running in the near future :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

:Namaste:

hey guys 31 year old leg amputee that definitely benefits from smoking. also just dove head first into hydro growing, using bcnl equipment and hope to get a few pointers.thanks for having me

:welcome:

I originally started to grow hydro... A dwc modified setup... Had some setbacks an went soil...

Best of luck .. Can't wait til I see more posts from you..

Feel free to stop by my journal anytime... Entering week 6 flowering just getting fun

Best name I've seen on here in a long time!! Best of buds to you, hope your grows are a success! Your've chosen a great place to hang out, learn and teach.

Back
Top Bottom