Hello 420 Magazine

Truziel

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a a few months now so it's about time I signed up and introduced myself.
My name is Joshua and I'm 28 yrs old living in British Columbia. I have always been big into aquariums and corals but due to a recent accident I am having to giving that up, however I am finding that I am able to easily use what I have learned in that Hobby and apply it to a new one!
I know I'll learn a lot from everyone here as well hope I can contribute in my own way.

Joshua

:welcome: Joshua! This site is the best on the web for spreading cannabis knowledge. If you intend to become a grower, there are some links below which you may find of use. Also, I would recommend starting a grow journal so our "resident experts" can find your grow and help you out with it! :) Good Luck and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask! :peace:

;)

Greetings! :)

You are certainly in the right place if you're looking for a new hobby! I get the feeling you'll fit in just fine here, see ya around!

:high-five: :welcome: :green_heart:

Thank you for the big welcome!

I definitely will be starting a journal once I get things up and going, just have some more research to do before hand. Mostly just what high tech gizmo I actually need for big yeild and which will last the longest. I have been looking at the Sentinel line as it has some good reviews as well carries a lot of the items I need, ie. recycle timer, propane Co2 generators, enviro controllers.

The other is to build my own grow tent or to purchase a pre-made one. Sadly the only ones that seem worth it are overly expensive for what they. I am hoping Mars Hydro comes out with a 4' x 8' tent as I have read great reviews on their lights(which I will be going with) as well as Sarah is on 420mag everyday from what I can see promoting and taking in feedback. Can't beat great customer service like that.

Again thank you for the big welcome and helpful links!

Joshua

Back
Top Bottom