Buenos Dias, Hola, Zdravstvuj and just a plain Hello from Oregon

HogansHeros

Hello to all, after many long years of being dry from not smoking I was diagnosed with Glaucoma.

I hate over the counter and prescription drugs so I decided to get back to nature.

Hot dam is all I can say.

So the last few years I have been dabbling with edibles, not too bad I must say.

I love to cook and do a pretty darn good job.

I have tried to looking for the right answer, of course there never is one completely, about strains and edibles.

a simple answer, like I am going to get that, is all I need

Somewhat understanding cannabinoids, THC, THCA yada yada yada... I am a computer analyst by trade so I can get very anal about things.

Anyway I want to know if after decarbing does it matter which strain you use, Indica or sativa for your edibles?

I have used both and even both in the same batch and sometimes I am not sure which way my high is going head or body.

So all info would be greatly appreciated.

:Namaste: and :thanks:

Hello to all, after many long years of being dry from not smoking I was diagnosed with Glaucoma.

I hate over the counter and prescription drugs so I decided to get back to nature.

Hot dam is all I can say.

So the last few years I have been dabbling with edibles, not too bad I must say.

I love to cook and do a pretty darn good job.

I have tried to looking for the right answer, of course there never is one completely, about strains and edibles.

a simple answer, like I am going to get that, is all I need

Somewhat understanding cannabinoids, THC, THCA yada yada yada... I am a computer analyst by trade so I can get very anal about things.

Anyway I want to know if after decarbing does it matter which strain you use, Indica or sativa for your edibles?

I have used both and even both in the same batch and sometimes I am not sure which way my high is going head or body.

So all info would be greatly appreciated.

:Namaste: and :thanks:

:welcome: HogansHeros! Great to have you with us on the most informative site on the web for knowledge of all things cannabis! :) I've never really done the edibles (except for tea) yet but I believe the type of high among strains should be the same.... Mostly head high for the Sativas and body high for the Indicas.... I'm sure one of the oldtimers will correct me if I'm wrong. If you intend to grow your own, you may find some of the links in my signature of use. Looking forward to seeing your posts! :) :peace:

Thank you for that reply...

I already do grow my own both inside and outside......

I have a room setup in my house for only making the ganja but I am always looking for new and exciting ways to grow.

I have many clones some sog and some scrog and others just there.

Thanks again and as I already knew the 420 community is da bomb.....

Back
Top Bottom