hi. i have been here for a bit

cannilingus

but have not introduced myself. im rob. cannilingus, for short. i live in tacoma, wa, usa. i was born in 57'. will be 57' on dec 10. and add 57+57=114. what year is this? 2014. lol. anyway. i currently have some cracked seeds in soil as of today. 3 Ice, from nirvanna, and 3 ww, from dinafem. hoping they all continure on....i am a bc godbud man, tho. A good freind replied, after taking a nice ground hit in the ol bong, of my god bud...."JESUS WEPT"! and proceded to lay on the couch. lol. no, really thol a bit about myself. i was born in 1957, as i have said, i lived in a small town, on the washington coast. i moved to puget sound, in 1984. and have lived here ever since. i have consideered selling my house. the out room is my two grow rooms. its so cool. i woulld have to have a newproject, if i moved. but, this would be a good place for a grow. it works for me, so well. two 12x12 rooms. water. elec baseboard. 110/220. and out into a garage. lol. very hidden. no one even thinks shit. and that with them right outside the room. LMAO. this should be a selling point. dbl wide mobil . on half acre. andyway, i fish, clam dig, do the outdoor thing. currently have three lung diseases. (gee, i wonder why?). and have two dogs, and a cat. im still a bachelor, but still hoping for that vixen. lol. i have been doing this hobby for like six years now. or is it seven? oh well. im basic. id like to instal a room purger. so i could close it off, and have it purge so often. i could have it wide open, in the warmer months. say high to me.

Re: hi. i have been here for a bit....

:welcome: cannilingus! I see you're hardly a new member here.... but if you're doing a grow I'd suggest starting a grow journal and a link to it in your signature.... I got tons of help from the experts once I started mine. Without their help, my plants would all be dead right now. I would be interested in following your grow! If you're not too familiar with certain things, you may find some of the links in my signature to be useful. Good Luck and I look forward to your posts. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom