Hello, got to say

imacannagirl

Hi, thanks for having me. I have to say, not to get in on the wrong foot but, the registration you guys have is asinine. So you know and can change for the better, the little captia replacement, that game, at the beginning, doesn't work with tablets. Or some, mine anyway. Won't let you grab and slide. Anyone without a mouse i.e. tablet users, are unable to register.
Anyway, love this plant, there is so much to know about it. Look forward to reading about the different ways to grow it. Thanks.

Re: Hello, got to say...

Hi, thanks for having me. I have to say, not to get in on the wrong foot but, the registration you guys have is asinine. So you know and can change for the better, the little captia replacement, that game, at the beginning, doesn't work with tablets. Or some, mine anyway. Won't let you grab and slide. Anyone without a mouse i.e. tablet users, are unable to register.
Anyway, love this plant, there is so much to know about it. Look forward to reading about the different ways to grow it. Thanks.

:welcome: imacannagirl! Glad you're here. This is the number one site for cannabis knowledge and awareness on the web. I would encourage you to start a grow journal if you grow.... this allows our experts to find your grow and give helpful comments to you. Also, there are links below in my signature that you may find of use. Good Luck and if you need anything at all... just shout. :) :peace:

Yah, thanks. Looking forward to knowing some good people. Most canna folks are awesome! I know its an awesome little plant we all share. Contests huh? For beans and such?

Hello and welcome to the site. When do you plan on getting started?

I'm trying, in my way, to support and promote legal home growing. Which would benefit all of us. Unfortunately that means I cannot grow atm. I think autos have a bright future with the personal use growers. Do y'all have a place to buy supplies to start a grow?

I'm trying, in my way, to support and promote legal home growing. Which would benefit all of us. Unfortunately that means I cannot grow atm. I'm working on an indiegogo campaign that will eventually need everybody's support. I think autos have a bright future with the personal use growers. Do y'all have a place to buy supplies to start a grow?

Plenty of sponsors on the site providing top quality grow supplies :)

Plenty of sponsors on the site providing top quality grow supplies :)
Think there is room for one more? I'm thinking a one stop shop that would make it easier (and cheaper) for all of us. Support the community that supports the business that supports the community and on. Seems like a good idea to get behind.

Happy Turkey weekend everyone. It used to be Turkey day now it takes all weekend to take a bird down!

Don't know if there is a one stop shop for a complete set up, I haven't looked into all the sponsors links. My suggestion, spend a few days looking through grow journals. Pick and choose different things that other people are using to custom a grow method for your goal. Tons of cool people here. Instead of members blasting each other, they simply make suggestions and only try to help. Welcome aboard!

Well thats just it. I hate that local grow shops are jacking up prices on everything. I know they have to make a buck but they don't need to score a house payment on selling me a tent. Then if you get a decent price from amazon, that money is overseas and gone and does nothing for the good fight at home. I'm talking about a new place that would support NORML and the various states legalization campaigns. Not to mention giving everyone a place to shop for things we need that won't gouge you when you need a new light or something. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

The issue has been reported to the game developer. :thanks:

Hey i also use a tablet but can't remember when I signed up if I had to much trouble but ya this is a great site canna so much info you will find your self lost in these amazing threads for hours sometimes I have tried other forums an non compare to the community here plus if u want to start growing ur in the right place plus if ur trying to do it on the cheap stop by one of my grow journals and ask for a nice cheap way to build the grow type ur interested in and I can give you tips on what I need and the cheapest ways to get that what u need welcome to the 420mag family and happy surfing plenty to learn here

Back
Top Bottom