New to 420Mag and happy I found it!

TrueBliss

I have smoked for both recreational and medical reasons for close to 40 years. But only recently have I decided to delve into supplying my own meds. Wow! The amount of info (and misinformation as well!) on the net is astounding.

After a few weeks of poking around it became obvious which sites are the 'keepers' and which are bunk. 420Magazine is so cool and brings the dank info all the time. :goodjob:

My son, like a chip off the old block, also benefits from cannabis so we are in this together. It is bringing us close together as he is going through his growing stages where he can be difficult sometimes. I am finding that MJ is binding us together rather than making us grow apart as it does in many families. Feels weird to say that but it is what it is.

Anyway, we look forward to contributing and learning from the commune-ity. :Namaste:

TB & Son

:welcome: TrueBliss (and son)! So, we know you're an old fart! LOL You have definitely landed on the cream of the crop with this site! This is the number one site for cannabis knowledge. I have not had a problem on this site with the misinformation that you speak of.... it's rampant elsewhere all over the web! I always recommend that people start a grow journal. That allows our most experienced growers to find and offer assistance on your grow. It also is a place where you can share your knowledge with others. There are links below in my signature that may be of use. Good Luck and I look forward to your posts! :peace:

I have smoked for both recreational and medical reasons for close to 40 years. But only recently have I decided to delve into supplying my own meds. Wow! The amount of info (and misinformation as well!) on the net is astounding.

After a few weeks of poking around it became obvious which sites are the 'keepers' and which are bunk. 420Magazine is so cool and brings the dank info all the time. :goodjob:

My son, like a chip off the old block, also benefits from cannabis so we are in this together. It is bringing us close together as he is going through his growing stages where he can be difficult sometimes. I am finding that MJ is binding us together rather than making us grow apart as it does in many families. Feels weird to say that but it is what it is.

Anyway, we look forward to contributing and learning from the commune-ity. :Namaste:

TB & Son

Welcome. Welcome. I have found this site to be one of the best. I have not really come across to many immature unfriendly people on this forum. Same cannot be said about other forums. I think what is unique about this forum is you have people from many different regions, countries, different age groups, different reasons for using, some do not even use. Its a splendid community to want to be a part of. I only recently have gotten back into these forums. I never was a huge part of discussion, always lurked on the outside and used the information here for knowledge.

Anyways Welcome.

Welcome Trubliss! BEATEO and dc are absolutely right. This is THE place to be.

I hope you'll start a journal, it sounds like it could be a real jem. Father and Son bonding over one of Nature's greatest gifts.

:welcome:

Hey everybody just wanna say hi and let u all know I don't smoke much these days but I'm Startin an indoor grow so my mom doesn't have to spend any more money than she needs since she can't work anymore due to serious injuries she can even hold a joint anymore cuz of her arthritis so we do it for her lol so I should b all set up in the next few weeks and gonna b full of ?'s but from what I've read u guys r supreme growers and full of knowledge so nice to meet all of u!!!

Back
Top Bottom