humidity problems

smilers 303

Hello there to everyone ...
On my grow tent the intractor is pulling fresh from outside during the night , outside temperature is10 degrees RH 65 to 75 outside but on the grow tent is 25 degrees and 47 humidity with the lights on .....
Can someone help me please I leave on ayamonte in spain.........

:welcome: smilers 303 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness! I'm thinking maybe you should stop drawing air from the outside at night? 10 degrees, which to me translates to 50F seems a bit on the cool side for a grow. Your lights on temps and humidity sound good. I've never used a tent so maybe someone else has a better answer for you? Good Luck and I look forward to seeing how your grow goes. :peace:

Welcome smilers!! You will certainly find a lot of useful help here. I am thinking the same as BEATEO. I would cut off the intake at night and see how they do. Are you currently seeing any issues with your grow? If so head over to the Frequently Asked Questions forum and post some pics, or start your own Grow Journal and let others hop along for the ride.
:tokin:

Humidity can be helped 2 ways eliminate heat or eliminate water. For hydro guys the latter is going to be hard and that comes with a whole array of issues. The former can be remediate by putting in a fan. Going down in wattage, or expanding your grow room. Now you can always punch up the AC and that ll help a bit. What you don't want is cold and damp as you will be inviting mold and bud rot like no other. Anything I can do to help just hit me up

Back
Top Bottom