need wisdom

:welcome: 99problems to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!
Frequently Asked Questions

There are other links below in my signature that you may find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

I'm a new grower,have 3 plants from bag seeds but I'm bout to start with 5 auto flowering seeds bublelicious, any advice? ??

I notice the links I posted aren't working. For now, you can use the links in my signature to get you started. I will attempt to correct the problem as soon as possible. :peace:

Make sure you dont overwater. Dont fimm or top the autoflower as it doesnt have enough time to recover. Make sure to give the plants 18 hours of light at least. Photoperiod plants need light regiments lowered to 12 or e ven 11 in order to flower. Autoflower plants dont need light change in order to flower. If you grow them in the same area then you will need to wait to trigger flowering on the photoperiod plants until the autoflowers are done or you will mess up their yield. Welcome to the forums!

Bubblicous is a great strain. I don't do autos as I can't get them big enough. Not that I haven't tried. My favorite strain for new growers is th seeds bubblegum and/ or any of tga sub cool gear they are pretty forgiving.

My 3 bag seed plants are doing good. Just tonight I found out 2 of them are female not sure bout tha other one,I've not started on tha bublelicious seeds yet but I am in tha process right now

Really appreciate the advice in helping me understand what to do with these plants, I've been doing research and I'm kind coming up with a recipe that hopefully works,I'm dedicated to growing some good fat healthy plants

When you make your journal be sure to let me know in mine please if you wish my help anyways.

I'm a new grower,have 3 plants from bag seeds but I'm bout to start with 5 auto flowering seeds bublelicious, any advice? ??

I'm growing a couple of autos right now. Three weeks old from germination and they are already flowering. One is tall and stretchy, the other has stayed short and has more bud sites. I believe the stretch was due to a starvation mode as I was having a slight (N) deficiency with that plant to begin with. Then again wtf do I know, it's my first grow. lol You can see my progress in my journal if you want, hopefully it'll give you a heads up on what to expect. Be sure to do a journal, I'd like to see how yours turn out. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom