New Member Old Grower

LEDBud

First :goodjob: to the People who work hard to keep the forum running smoothly especially for the Server issues and the spammer / bad posts issues.

2nd I am glad for all the Members who keep the site interesting and informative - Thanks Guys n Gal's , good Job also !

3rd I want to let you know I am a old hand at growing , firstly outdoors as I grew older I grew smarter and grew indoors, its so much easier & fresher. Just a Personal grower I used a 450w HPS on a light rail for years n years.

As of this month I am using LED's and am currently growing my first 5 plant LED grow inside a 2x4x6 3/4" plywood box / cabinet custom build by me. Single DIY tray inside made from a sheet of 1/4" thick polyethylene sheet , heat formed into a dish with a single plumbed drain in the center, which drains into storage mounted under the grow box's raised floor. I have 5 Afghan Pure / #1 feminized seedlings about 3 weeks old under a 300w / true 180w LED at 11" from the tops of the plants.

I will be using a auto watering system using moisture sensors and pumps along with a in box camera to reduce my need to enter it for simple visual inspections.

I used to get 1g a watt with my 450w HPS using a light mover , I am going to try for 1.5g per watt for my first grow using LED's on a light mover.

also I use the Silver Surfer Vaporizer , love the taste of Vape

best regards

LEDBud / Doug

:welcome: LEDBud to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
There are links below in my signature that even an old hand like yourself may find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I recommend starting a grow journal so that others may find your grow and information can be shared both ways! :)
Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

First :goodjob: to the People who work hard to keep the forum running smoothly especially for the Server issues and the spammer / bad posts issues.

2nd I am glad for all the Members who keep the site interesting and informative - Thanks Guys n Gal's , good Job also !

3rd I want to let you know I am a old hand at growing , firstly outdoors as I grew older I grew smarter and grew indoors, its so much easier & fresher. Just a Personal grower I used a 450w HPS on a light rail for years n years.

As of this month I am using LED's and am currently growing my first 5 plant LED grow inside a 2x4x6 3/4" plywood box / cabinet custom build by me. Single DIY tray inside made from a sheet of 1/4" thick polyethylene sheet , heat formed into a dish with a single plumbed drain in the center, which drains into storage mounted under the grow box's raised floor. I have 5 Afghan Pure / #1 feminized seedlings about 3 weeks old under a 300w / true 180w LED at 11" from the tops of the plants.

I will be using a auto watering system using moisture sensors and pumps along with a in box camera to reduce my need to enter it for simple visual inspections.

I used to get 1g a watt with my 450w HPS using a light mover , I am going to try for 1.5g per watt for my first grow using LED's on a light mover.

also I use the Silver Surfer Vaporizer , love the taste of Vape

best regards

LEDBud / Doug

I will start a Journal and share my ideas and plants progress.
I am going to be doing some Co2 experiments / techniques that some of you may of tried or do yourself.

Co2 infused water from a Bubbler and Co2 from a Propane burner for the plants air as I will be using a carbon filters and a dehumidifier exclusively rather then venting, in the end this is the most cost effective way to keep the room warm and plants happy threw the winter.

Back
Top Bottom