New to almost all of it

OldSkool64

Hello all. I'm what you can call a true noob. I've never grown, don't know anything about growing, but, I'm here to see what I can learn.
Do you grow? No, but I intend to as soon as I can/learn
Do you use Cannabis for medicine? Yes, I have bad joint pain in all the major/big joints
Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state? No, the vote didn't pass this year
Do you own anything made from Hemp? Not anymore, lots of stuff went missing/got left in my last few moves
Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? Not as of yet. I need to do a bit of study so that I know what I'm talking about.

I know, not the best intro. But, in my defense, I'm not really what you'd call a social person, not very talkative don't get out much.

:welcome: OldSkool64 to :420:

You've found the very best site for information and friendly help. It's all here - and if you can't find what you're looking for just ask.
:ciao:

:welcome: OldSkool64 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
When you start a grow I highly recommend a grow journal as well. This allows our
experienced growers to find your grow and offer assistance.
There are some links below in my signature that may be of use to you.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Your intro was just fine :) and you are free to socialize at your own speed!
Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
Greenest Regards, :peace:
BEATEO

Welcome OldSkool64. I am a complete noob to growing too. Dig through the archives here, you'll be amazed at the info available without having to chat much if you don't want. I'm living proof...all thumbs and none of them green, killed everything I've ever grown, but with what I've learned here I'm on my way to a harvest in another 6 or 7 weeks. Take a look at the journal in my signature for the proof. :)

Thanks for the great welcome everyone. I will try to take advantage of all the info and experience that is here and do my best to put it to good use. I can say that from what I've read so far, I now know a little better why I was never able to get past the long skinny sprouts that quickly died so many, many.... many years ago when I was a teenager.
And to answer UltraDan, No I'm not from Florida, I'm a lil bit farther north in the good ole state of Tennessee. At first I thought there might be a slim chance of it passing in July, but they managed to put the vote off for a while and then a quick "no". I'm guessing that we will be one of the last states to legalize if not one of the ones that never does. I just may have to move to another state one day.

Re: New to almost all of it. Welcome oldskhool64 firstly I'm a total nube when it

Hello all. I'm what you can call a true noob. I've never grown, don't know anything about growing, but, I'm here to see what I can learn.
Do you grow? No, but I intend to as soon as I can/learn
Do you use Cannabis for medicine? Yes, I have bad joint pain in all the major/big joints
Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state? No, the vote didn't pass this year
Do you own anything made from Hemp? Not anymore, lots of stuff went missing/got left in my last few moves
Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? Not as of yet. I need to do a bit of study so that I know what I'm talking about.

I know, not the best intro. But, in my defense, I'm not really what you'd call a social person, not very talkative don't get out much.
welcome oldskhool64 firstly I'm a total nube when it comes to this tinternet,forum etc but I've bean growing for 4years now and it proper changed my life in every aspect be leave me you will become addicted to the growing I can't sea me ever stopping ,only the over crowd would stop me,yes I live in London still with their draconian laws,anyway that's my twopence worth .trev

Back
Top Bottom