Touch base

artwind

like in baseball, that is all you need at first to be on. I am starting again and doesn't that seem ironic. But you know each day is different and new so let's begin. I cannot wait till it warms up I have big plans for a grow. This year I want to use my foothill garden to grow something new. For the first time I will be trying 2 new strains i.e. 'far out' (mandala) and 'White Widow'. I have never smoked either let alone grown them but only have read some promos. It is cold up here in MI so I will begin inside but move everything outside as the weather permits. If anybody has any experience to pass on about either White widow or Far Out I would be interested.

:welcome: artwind to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

like in baseball, that is all you need at first to be on. I am starting again and doesn't that seem ironic. But you know each day is different and new so let’s begin. I cannot wait till it warms up I have big plans for a grow. This year I want to use my foothill garden to grow something new. For the first time I will be trying 2 new strains i.e. 'far out' (mandala) and 'White Widow'. I have never smoked either let alone grown them but only have read some promos. It is cold up here in MI so I will begin inside but move everything outside as the weather permits. If anybody has any experience to pass on about either White widow or Far Out I would be interested.

Welcome to 420 artwind. I happen to grow white widow as one of my 23 Strains. If you take a look at my garden thread you may get some ideas. I grow indoor and outdoor. Glad you joined 420.

Welcome artwind!!! I am growing White Widow right now as my first solo grow. I have never smoked it before either so I am really excited about it. Check out my journal if you are interested in tagging along.

I also have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you along your journey here at 420Mag. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom