Greenhorn Green Newbie

MrsMifflin420

Hello! Name is Kandie. Live in Michigan, nana to 2 wonderful children, 3 sons and married to best friend. Not necessarily new to the 420 thing, but a newbie to cooking/baking with it. Very passionate about treating things the natural way. to me its more effective than traditional ways...in my opinion. Just expanding my branches out into this.:passitleft:

:welcome: MrsMifflin420 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Hello! Name is Kandie. Live in Michigan, nana to 2 wonderful children, 3 sons and married to best friend. Not necessarily new to the 420 thing, but a newbie to cooking/baking with it. Very passionate about treating things the natural way. to me its more effective than traditional ways...in my opinion. Just expanding my branches out into this.:passitleft:

Welcome MrsMifflin420!!!

I think you would find this section of the forum very useful!! Cannabis Edibles
There are a lot of really yummy recipes and tips for cooking with cannabis. Also, one of the sponsors on 420Mag is Magical Butter. They makes it super easy to incorporate cannabis tinctures into butter for use in any recipe!!

Are you planning on starting a grow of your own?

Welcome Kandie
Newbie myself and wanted to say you will find everyone helpful with advice and so nice to chat with here. A mom and like to medicate naturally and looking to get into cooking/ baking with cannabis. I live in Florida and it is still illegal here :-(.
Take care and stay warm.
Sharon

What's up love when my girl bakes for me she does the slow low simmer cool way from the high times cannabis cookbook for butter and by far she has produced the best edibles I've ever come across from east to west coast takes her a while to make the butter but she freezes pre measured quarter cups so they're ready at need love them edibles

Back
Top Bottom