Hi from KangarooIs

KIOutdoors

420 Member
Hello everyone. I've been long time lurker of the site so thought I would join up and say g'day.
I live on Kangaroo Is. South Australia and have farmed for many years now and always outdoors.
Really appreciate the wealth of knowledge on the site and it's good to now be a member.
These days I only grow as a hobby, so I don't work the big harvests anymore.
I love the growing season climate here, and the locations are inspiring.
Don't smoke as much now days, but wife uses for arthritis relief. So just a few each year now is enough to keep us going thru the year and keep her pain discomfort levels down.
Once again, please let me say that it's great to be a part of this online community. Always happy to field questions any members have about growing outdoors on Kangaroo Is.
Cheers!

Re: Hi from KangarooIs.

G'day mate :)

:welcome: KIOutdoors to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome kangaroo island outdoors. Check out bateos links and ultradans video link guides.

Off topic do kangaroos or any Australia specific animal mess with your outdoors like deer do here?

Yes they do... We have deer also....

As GrizzWald would agree, they do strip hard. I have found possum to be the biggest culprit more so than kangaroo because possum will climb over the wire fence to get in. To get around this we usually cage up with a roof.
I think they strip mainly to get the moisture from the veg. Also had a bad year once with rats stripping leaves and trunk.
Found it of interest that once I secured a grow patch beside a stream that flowed all year, I never had the plants attacked by possum. I only needed a short fence then.

That's interesting you guys are Really lucky to live there. People don't understand some of the highest tested smoke comes from Australia would love to visit there with the family some day on my bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom