Hi - First grow

:welcome: steeders to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

okay so im new to growing so i have started with some blue cheese automatic from (big buddha seeds)i have 3 seedlings at day 8 planted in (canna proffesional) coco under a 400w HID in a 80x80x160 black orchid tent im going for the NO NUTRIENTS way of growing to start with and im almost certain i have over watered them so i have left them do dry and they have started to pick up now its been 6 days since i overwatered them so il maybe give them a light misting tomorrow il try and get some pics up soon so someone can hopefully tell me if there going well or not?? there JUST starting second set of leaves now but my big question is how far should i have my HID from them at the moment? someone sait 3foot away and another said 2½ foot my temp is a steady 26°c and i have a 6" fan inside for air circulation im just really confused with all the conflicting info i have read i also have started to germinate a (sweed seeds)- sweet cheese bean and going to make sure i dont overwater it this time anyway il try get so me pics up for you guys and hopefully someone can help me out with advice il keep this thread alive for the grow anyway (",)

Steeders, Hi again! :)
You'll get much better help with your grow by putting it in a journal as opposed to putting it here in the introduction thread.
Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom