Found a Home

hend1048

Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home. I've already posted this but in the wrong spot so I was told to post this one here. Thanks

:welcome: hend1048 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo
Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home. I've already posted this but in the wrong spot so I was told to post this one here. Thanks

:theband:

Welcome to the party hend1048!! I'm glad you found th site and decided to join up! There is a ton of info here and the learning never stops! Are you a grower yourself, or deciding to start growing? If so, start up a journal so we can follow along. It allows knowledge to be shared with you and from you!

I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you with your journey here at 420Magazine.com. Feel free to ask any questions that you have.

:welcome: :thumb:

Thanks for the Welcome and the help. There's so much information here that it's a little overwhelming right now. i need to pick a starting point and start reading before I start asking answered questions. My interests are not just the grow but the facts surrounding the history and culture of the Plant. I've already learned more in a few hours than I have in the last 2 years of searching. The amount of knowledge here is incredible. Thanks again for Your help. Red

Nice to see you found 420mag. This is a great place for cannabis info and to meet outstanding people. I wish you the best

Back
Top Bottom